1. #1 Adviser: Romney "shellshocked" by loss 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a clueless man.

BOSTON, Mass. Mitt Romney's campaign got its first hint something was wrong on the afternoon of Election Day, when state campaign workers on the ground began reporting huge turnout in areas favorable to President Obama: northeastern Ohio, northern Virginia, central Florida and Miami-Dade.

Then came the early exit polls that also were favorable to the president.

But it wasn't until the polls closed that concern turned into alarm. They expected North Carolina to be called early. It wasn't. They expected Pennsylvania to be up in the air all night; it went early for the President.

After Ohio went for Mr. Obama, it was over, but senior advisers say no one could process it.
    "We went into the evening confident we had a good path to victory," said one senior adviser. "I don't think there was one person who saw this coming."

Bullshit. I and a lot of others would have been shocked if he had won. Dick Morris and Rove really fucked up their calls but
    the "blame" goes to Romney and his inner circle. I just can't believe what a moronic campaign they ran. This should have
    been an easy win but they managed to screw it up.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    What a clueless man.

This should have
    been an easy win but they managed to screw it up.
    Yup.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Power CUer
    If they never saw it coming, they were only listening to their own inner circle and only reading one side's polls.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I know it's hindsight and all, but I got worried when Romney didn't bury Obama in the final debate. I believed then he should have went for the kill. I became aware of their strategy later. But, I still think it was wrong to not expose the Benghazi clusterfuck to the millions who get their news only from the MSM. I listen to NPR daily, and it was played down and I never heard any pointed questioning in Obama;s direction.

Power CUer
    One wonders how deep Benghazi goes and how much people are warned against discussing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    One wonders how deep Benghazi goes and how much people are warned against discussing it.
    Today's abrupt resignation by General Petraeus tells me it goes WAY deep and it points to someone in the public eye. I hope their attempt at damage control blows up in their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Today's abrupt resignation by General Petraeus tells me it goes WAY deep and it points to someone in the public eye. I hope their attempt at damage control blows up in their faces.
    Think Nixon and Watergate. It's not in the deed, but in the coverup. Of course Nixon didn't have a media intent on covering up, instead of one trying to dig for the info.

But the more the lies are spun, the more inevitable it will be that they just might trip up. Al Capone went to jail for income tax invasion. The lying just might trip up the community organizers.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS