#1 Constitutional Amendments that will never happen but should11-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Just a couple of thoughts:
- Congress shall pass no law to which it exempts itself.
- Congress shall not distribute any revenue, except in return for services rendered or goods delivered. No appropriation shall be made for any purpose except the necessary functions of government under the powers enumerated herein.
- Congress shall make no law which infringes on the right of the people to create, use or dispose of property.
- No person shall be seated in the Congress who has been convicted of a felony, or impeached from federal office.
- The right of the states to enforce the laws of the nation shall not be abridged.
Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.
Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|