Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I had hoped he would eventually run for public office. It's been awhile since we had a General as POTUS.

Power CUer
    I've heard he's up for President of Princeton.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Yes, and I do not for one minute think a man of his caliber, whether the reason given was true or not ... would resign over something so inconsequential to the "big picture" as this.

There is more to this story than meets the eye!!!

Especially in light of the Benghazi hearings that are about to start next week.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Especially in light of the Benghazi hearings that are about to start next week.
    Congress can still call him, and likely will.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

One of the military Fox commentators on Cavuto's show just said what many of us had been saying---that the timing was very suspicious. He said that the affair had been known for some time and came right out and said that the thugs (he worded it more graciously) chose to bring it up now. They want to squelch his testimony. If he is called up by Congress now, he's damaged goods. His successor will carry the water for the administration.

I hope the country reflects on what a vicious administration they've elected. God help us all. The murder in Behghazi will never have the truth see the light of day. Good little Acorn people, particularly Chicago ones, make sure that truth doesn't emerge.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Congress can still call him, and likely will.
    Nope, not happening Linda, it was just on that he is NOT going to testify. SHOCKING!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Nope, not happening Linda, it was just on that he is NOT going to testify. SHOCKING!!!!
    This is certainly good news for Linda, I think she was expressing her worry that Dear Leader might be exposed.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Who said it?

It would seem to me that it's Congress's business who does and doesn't testify.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Who said it?

It would seem to me that it's Congress's business who does and doesn't testify.
    Sorry, It was reported by Neal Cavuto of Fox. Do you honestly think if Lord O doesn't want the General to
    talk that he will???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sorry, It was reported by Neal Cavuto of Fox. Do you honestly think if Lord O doesn't want the General to
    talk that he will???
    What will the President do? He's a private citizen now. Short of his car break lines suddenly breaking... I hope we're not that ready to go off the deep end on conspiracy theories yet.

If Congress subpoena's him to testify, then he's obligated to.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.