Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    What will the President do? He's a private citizen now. Short of his car break lines suddenly breaking... I hope we're not that ready to go off the deep end on conspiracy theories yet.

If Congress subpoena's him to testify, then he's obligated to.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Nope, not happening Linda, it was just on that he is NOT going to testify. SHOCKING!!!!

Of course he won't testify, that would blow the cover up by our President.

If anything, this frees him up to be more candid, in the event that he is called to testify.

I have a lot of respect for the General as a leader and commander, but if Patton and Ike succumbed to temptation, why wouldn't he?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Honest men. Have you heard the reason he gave for his resignation?
    Do you really want to go down that road?

Your hero, and the hero of the Left, maybe the second most popular Demopuke ever, cheated on his wife several times, lied about it, was accused of rape, took advantage of a young female subordinate and then didn't give a second thought about resigning over it because he has no honor.

Clinton gave every man in America a pass on cheating on his wife and not having to suffer any consequences as a result of it. In fact, he became more popular, public and richer after it. So spare us your indignation and judgement.
    Be Not Afraid.

They say it's a woman reporter. They show a picture of the two of them laughing aboard a plane. Something is fishy. They wanted to disgrace him for some reason.

What a fucking coincidence, 2 generals and an admiral in two months, nothing to see here, move along.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Odd timing. And it's particularly odd that he would put it in the first sentence of his resignation letter. I suspect one of the thugs weren't happy with the assertion that the CIA had not refused support when requested. Remember that "revenge" thing mentioned by our annointed one and his close friend, Valerie Jarrett?

Something smells here. I agree with ABC.
    Awright. Here's the scoop.

Patraeus knows Obama has to go. Broadwell feels the same way. They thought Obama would lose and that would take care of the problem.
    But it didn't.
    No problem; they had a plan B.
    Plan B was they staged an affair that they never had, and leaked the story to the FBI through a third party who was undergoing a routine background check. The third party believed the story was true, and didn't realize she was being used by Patraeus and Broadwell.
    When the third party tells the FBI, the FBI goes to Broadwell to corroborate the story. Broadwell confesses that it is all true. She tells Patraeus that the plan is working.
    Patraeus resigns. Obama accepts and the rest of the world is stunned.
    Now, Patraeus, as a civilian, can be compelled to testify as to what he knew about Obama's activities during the Benghazi affair.
    His testimony is damning! Obama has actually broken the law and lied about it, and Patraeus knew about it all along but could not tell anyone as long as he was employed as Director.
    Obama is impeached, disgraced, and removed from office!

(last scene) Patraeus, Mrs Patraeus, Broadwell, and Mr Broadwell are all enjoying a barbeque together. Patraeus has his retirement, and Broadwell's book about Patraeus has become a best seller. None of them will ever have to work again and they have rid America of the worst President in history......And no one ever suspected the truth.

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    They say it's a woman reporter. They show a picture of the two of them laughing aboard a plane. Something is fishy. They wanted to disgrace him for some reason.
    They said she was his biographer and was there in Afghanistan with him for a year. So it's nothing all that recent. And it was coming across that it was found by the FBI, who "happened" to come across some emails from her. Geeze, what a coincidence. It sounds like a setup.

JB, you beat me to it with the Clinton comments. It's funny how the dems can throw everything up in our faces, but become very vocal in condemning a military or a conservative person. With them, as with Bubba C, anything goes.

Also I thought that I heard that Patraeus said he wasn't testifying. Something really, really smells here, and it's not just the rubbing the salt in the wounds from our not so loyal opposition.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Awright. Here's the scoop.

Patraeus knows Obama has to go. Broadwell feels the same way. They thought Obama would lose and that would take care of the problem.
    But it didn't.
    No problem; they had a plan B.
    Plan B was they staged an affair that they never had, and leaked the story to the FBI through a third party who was undergoing a routine background check. The third party believed the story was true, and didn't realize she was being used by Patraeus and Broadwell.
    When the third party tells the FBI, the FBI goes to Broadwell to corroborate the story. Broadwell confesses that it is all true. She tells Patraeus that the plan is working.
    Patraeus resigns. Obama accepts and the rest of the world is stunned.
    Now, Patraeus, as a civilian, can be compelled to testify as to what he knew about Obama's activities during the Benghazi affair.
    His testimony is damning! Obama has actually broken the law and lied about it, and Patraeus knew about it all along but could not tell anyone as long as he was employed as Director.
    Obama is impeached, disgraced, and removed from office!

(last scene) Patraeus, Mrs Patraeus, Broadwell, and Mr Broadwell are all enjoying a barbeque together. Patraeus has his retirement, and Broadwell's book about Patraeus has become a best seller. None of them will ever have to work again and they have rid America of the worst President in history......And no one ever suspected the truth.

The End
    If only that were true. I hope Patraeus does testify to what he knows. Turnabout would be fair play if Obama falls on that same sword that got Nixon after his reelection.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    If only that were true. I hope Patraeus does testify to what he knows. Turnabout would be fair play if Obama falls on that same sword that got Nixon after his reelection.
    More then likely considering the position he's leaving, there would be a confidentiality clause attached upon leaving. One with sever penalties. He won't say a word, not if he doesn't want prison time.

Same with those two relived for disobeying Obama in Libya. They can't talk, if they do, Obama will throw the book at them for disobeying a direct order from the CnC of the US. Those in the military should know what penalties come with that. They are in a damned if they do, and damned if they don't situation. Right now, they are facing at best a discharge from the military. But if they talk, they will face hard time.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009