Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    How old are you?
    Youre contribution to this thread should generate that same response, just returning more to you of the same.

(I am rubber you are glue)
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 11-11-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I'm sure this make sense to you, but it makes no sense to an intelligent person.
    So you're saying that you understand what he posted perfectly. Got it.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    So you're saying that you understand what he posted perfectly. Got it.
    How much do you know about Promise Keepers?

I would be sure of it, which is why I can't understand why people are investing so much time and emotion on it. There are such parlor games in the halls of power. People come and go strategically. And consider that Petraeus never spent very long in any position he held in his career. Hell, he spent most of his life going to school and hopscotching up the ladder of command.
    Nova ...

You are trying my patience here. You know very well that when I said "there is more to this story than meets the eye" I meant on the part of wonderful O's administration.

They saved this juicy bit of info, tucked it away til needed, and are just now bringing it out into the open in hopes of making their best use of it.

May it backfire on the bastards!!!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Nova ...

You are trying my patience here. You know very well that when I said "there is more to this story than meets the eye" I meant on the part of wonderful O's administration.

They saved this juicy bit of info, tucked it away til needed, and are just now bringing it out into the open in hopes of making their best use of it.

May it backfire on the bastards!!!
    It would indeed seem that it's starting to backfire.

Not only is the House Intel committee upset over not knowing so is the Senate committee and it's Dem chairwoman.

If someone high up in the Intelligence agencies is being investigated...these two committee's are to be notified.

That wasn't done.

And now on top of everything else they have questions on regarding Benghazi...they want to now how much Obama knew about this scandal and when did he know.

Because it appears he kept everyone else in the dark...which is (shock) against the law.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

How much do you know about Promise Keepers?
    Nothing really but if they upset you and the rest of your ilk then they must be pretty good.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I'm sure this make sense to you, but it makes no sense to an intelligent person.
    Care to put that to a poll Mr "Intelligence?" I won't hold my breath.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    It would indeed seem that it's starting to backfire.

Not only is the House Intel committee upset over not knowing so is the Senate committee and it's Dem chairwoman.

If someone high up in the Intelligence agencies is being investigated...these two committee's are to be notified.

That wasn't done.

And now on top of everything else they have questions on regarding Benghazi...they want to now how much Obama knew about this scandal and when did he know.

Because it appears he kept everyone else in the dark...which is (shock) against the law.
    It might indeed backfire, because now I actually heard the word Benghazi on one of those cheap Entertainment type shows. Now that they have pics of not one, but two good looking women to use in their sleazy little sound bite quickies, they're also tying into the concept of Patreus not testifying. Maybe the masses will start finding out about this. All you need is pics of women's boobies and the yellow journalists will be hot on it. I suspect you'll go to the grocery stores and see all the stories in the Enquirer and other sleazy rags.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Who might be this intelligent person? Are you talking about yourself?

At least you were semi-honest, admitting in another thread that you're not a dem but a fascist. How special.

Obviously you can't be the most intelligent person on the board making fun of people from the Midwest, calling them morons and mocking their accents. Not a good way to make friends. You've been extremely obnoxious lately, even for you, and the gloating isn't appreciated. We've been tolerant as administrators but sometimes you push things too far and especially tax my patience.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Who might be this intelligent person? Are you talking about yourself?

At least you were semi-honest, admitting in another thread that you're not a dem but a fascist. How special.

Obviously you can't be the most intelligent person on the board making fun of people from the Midwest, calling them morons and mocking their accents. Not a good way to make friends. You've been extremely obnoxious lately, even for you, and the gloating isn't appreciated. We've been tolerant as administrators but sometimes you push things too far and especially tax my patience.
    That's true, however I should think your irritation at my deportment would have to be less than it would be towards those constantly making juvenile remarks about gerbils up the butt and similar.

I'll try to be less obnoxious while still being perfectly candid, hopelessly analytical, and logically flawless of course.