1. #1 A good friend of mine is an ex-Secret Service agent. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Man, this thread is just full of stuff...

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 06:55 PM
    11 Bravo

A good friend of mine is an ex-Secret Service agent.

He was part of the protection detail for "Scorecard" (AKA Dan Quayle). He's no longer with the Service, but he remains close to several men and women who are. According to my buddy, the Secret Service is in full-on, scared-shitless, sphincter-slamming alert (his words). We laugh at the freepers and others of their ilk. The Secret Service does not. I've been told that the threat level for this President is unprecedented in anyone's memory.
    We all know that Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, and everyone else at FoxNoise is full of shit; but millions of Americans think that every fucking word they utter is gospel. And I won't even get into the bat-shit, spittle-flecked lunacy of the Nugents, Malkins, and Coulters.
    I'm not sure where I'm going with this, except to say that the professionals who put their asses on the line have now called BULLSHIT on the media-generated false equivalency that "Yeah, but the left demonized Bush"! They take this shit seriously, and so do I.

Assuming this is true, these morons don't even consider why a real threat might exist. They really are the "true believers" that they fear.
    Like this idiot...

Response to 11 Bravo (Original post)
    Fri Nov 9, 2012, 07:38 PM
    siligut

7. You confirm my fears

Introduce a bill now and speed it through, all threats toward the POTUS, no matter how small will be investigated and punished. Anyone attempting to harm the POTUS or his family will be put to death and any group the guilty is associated with will be prosecuted with a huge fine and prison time. Any successful assassin will not only be put to death but his/her family will also be imprisoned along with any group the guilty associated with.

Also, fast track to law that instigators like Rush and Billo will not be tolerated, depending, there will be fines and removal from public speaking and ultimately prison time.

This has to be stopped.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Introduce a bill now and speed it through, all threats toward the POTUS, no matter how small will be investigated and punished. Anyone attempting to harm the POTUS or his family will be put to death and any group the guilty is associated with will be prosecuted with a huge fine and prison time. Any successful assassin will not only be put to death but his/her family will also be imprisoned along with any group the guilty associated with.

Also, fast track to law that instigators like Rush and Billo will not be tolerated, depending, there will be fines and removal from public speaking and ultimately prison time.
    Man, if this passed... next time a Republican was in the white house we'd get to put all of DU in death camps.

I remember back when Bush was president when $kimmer got a visit or two from the SS for stupid threats DUmmies would post.

This thread is just another case of DUmmie projection.

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 06:55 PM
    11 Bravo

A good friend of mine is an ex-Secret Service agent.
    And I've got some friends that work at Stolen Valor...wanna dance?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Siligut just proved an old saying ...

scratch a Liberal, find a Fascist.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.