Thread: Epiphany strikes my 73-year-old republican sister while watching Fox News.

1. #1 Epiphany strikes my 73-year-old republican sister while watching Fox News. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Errr...sure.

Sat Nov 10, 2012, 01:42 AM
    Elwood P Dowd

Epiphany strikes my 73-year-old republican sister while watching Fox News.

She hasn't voted for a Dem presidential candidate since Jimmy Carter in 1976, but something they said about Obama last week switched on the light bulb. Her son, who watches Jon Stewart, said she finally realized that Fox News and the repukes actually were Bullshit Mountain. So there is at least some good news down here from red Alabama. Also, most of my nieces and nephews are in their 30s and 40s. Four of the six voted for Obama. All of them, including my oldest sister, voted for Bush in 2000. Now I'm no longer the lonely Democrat at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

That is the only good news I have from deep behind enemy lines. Now back to a cold beer and watching my DVR and reading fun stuff on DU.
    DUmmies...you can stop with these moronic stories, your guy won!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Notice they didn't say what it was that Fox News said? I think that person was being the typical John Stewart fan and sitting in his/her/it/Pat's beanbag naked while eating Cheetos and smoking a big fatty when they came up with that. I find it funny that you can always tell when those morons are lying.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

All six thousand gazillion eleventy people in my close knit family will still vote Republican. Anyone that admits otherwise, we just kill.
    Be Not Afraid.

I too had an epiphany with Obama's win.....I realised that we, as a nation, are fucked by those who want free stuff.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I too had an epiphany with Obama's win.....I realised that we, as a nation, are fucked by those who want free stuff.
    Exactly.

And the best thing the DUmmies can do...since their guy just inherited a mess and is about to drive us over a financial cliff is:

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    It occurred to me that the now fully DIMoRAT family will indeed be well represented at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I wonder how many Republicans it will take to fund their meals?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand