Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You have very strange perceptions. You consider me a foe of the US because I support universal single payer healthcare (which you have had, might have now, or will have in the future) and equal rights for gay people? And you think that would put me in league with Mainland China which has neither USP or G=? Why would you need crayons to explain that?
    Changing the subject...I'll take it as a yes that you're defending the Chinese persecution of Tibet.

Thanks.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You are aware of what self -immolation is aren't you?
    I don't consider it a valid form of protest and can't imagine how it would conform with Buddhist philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You are aware of what self -immolation is aren't you?
    They aren't trying to stop Tibetans from masturbating.
    You weren't talking to me, but actually I don't believe the Chinese have set up surveillance sites to stop the Tibetans from doing anything at all. They could not care less if all Tibetans went up in flames. It's just a cover story, and the Chinese are actually doing something else altogether.