Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I really want to kick the shit out of any liberal in FL complaining about vote counting after what happened in 2000
    Amen. I'm really losing patience with this and applaud West for not giving in to the corrupt system. Indeed, Romney and the Republicans should have contested Pa and Florida. What makes anyone think the votes in St Lucie County were any more honest for Romney as for West?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What makes anyone think the votes in St Lucie County were any more honest for Romney as for West?
    That's what Nova tried to tell us.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Amen. I'm really losing patience with this and applaud West for not giving in to the corrupt system. Indeed, Romney and the Republicans should have contested Pa and Florida. What makes anyone think the votes in St Lucie County were any more honest for Romney as for West?
    Because Democrats outnumber Republicans in PA and FL?

Dems outnumber Reps in Dare Co. NC by more than 2-1 and Romney got over 57% of the vote here.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Because Democrats outnumber Republicans in PA and FL?
    Because Allen was up by 2000 votes and then the "St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections Gertrude Walker inexplicably 'recounted' thousands of early ballots " for no apparent reason and magically found about 4,000 votes for his opponent.

Then during a partial recount on Sunday this same Supervisor of Elections called off the recount after finding about 600+ votes for west.

It smells fishy. A judge should order a full recount with unbiased witnesses to verify the count.

The store his here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by obx View Post
    Dems outnumber Reps in Dare Co. NC by more than 2-1 and Romney got over 57% of the vote here.
    So clearly there was cheating?

West was on Greta last night and he said that at midnight of election night, he had a substantial lead then for some strange reason a recount was done at 1:30am and that's where there was a 4,000 vote swing in Murphy's favor. Plainly put, the Democrats put their voter fraud scheme on full steam and people like Nova doesn't see any problem with it. IMO all this is doing is strengthening the need for voter ID laws around the country. Doing that would eliminate any fraud problems. In fact, they should start getting these so called people who have no photo ID one now so every registered voter has a photo ID by the time the mid-terms roll around. The GOP if they had the brains would organize this movement themselves.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    So clearly there was cheating?
    How do you account for out of 19,000+ votes not one going for Romney. Not one mistake. Not one slip of the finger. Not one accidentally marked ballot. Not 1 person who would be a Romney supporter. Obama likes to use the term "simple math". Well, simple math, simple statistics, would state that there would at least be 1 vote for Romney. Hell, even if Romney got 1% of the vote would mean that at least 150 votes but he got none. If that doesn't raise any red flags either nothing will or that you don't have a problem of fraud as long as it further's your agenda. And just to let you know, I'd be equally as jazzed if it had gone the way I wanted. No matter how an election goes down, all I ask is that it is done fair and without fraud. Doing this turns us into Cuba or Venezuela.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Sadly the judge refused to have a complete recount. I'm hoping they keep up the pressure and get to the bottom of this. They did require picture ID here, but nothing seems to stop a crooked election official with messing around with the figures. I'm glad that West is holding their feet to the fire.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    How do you account for out of 19,000+ votes not one going for Romney. Not one mistake. Not one slip of the finger. Not one accidentally marked ballot. Not 1 person who would be a Romney supporter. Obama likes to use the term "simple math". Well, simple math, simple statistics, would state that there would at least be 1 vote for Romney. Hell, even if Romney got 1% of the vote would mean that at least 150 votes but he got none. If that doesn't raise any red flags either nothing will or that you don't have a problem of fraud as long as it further's your agenda. And just to let you know, I'd be equally as jazzed if it had gone the way I wanted. No matter how an election goes down, all I ask is that it is done fair and without fraud. Doing this turns us into Cuba or Venezuela.
    There were black precincts in St Pete where Romney only got 2 votes. But we don't have inner city pitch black no white people at all precincts in St Pete. Philadelphia might.

It's curious, for sure, but absent any actual evidence that there was cheating, it just sounds like whining. And no, I didn't whine when we had the Bush and Gore thing in Florida.