1. #1 ‘Destroy the idols,’ Egyptian jihadist calls for removal of Sphinx, Pyramids 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a collection of friggen nutballs...

Monday, 12 November 2012

By AL ARABIYA

An Egyptian jihad leader, with self-professed links to the Taliban, called for the “destruction of the Sphinx and the Giza Pyramids in Egypt,” drawing ties between the Egyptian relics and Buddha statues, local media reported this week.

Murgan Salem al-Gohary, an Islamist leader twice-sentenced under former President Hosni Mubarak for advocating violence, called on Muslims to remove such “idols.”

“All Muslims are charged with applying the teachings of Islam to remove such idols, as we did in Afghanistan when we destroyed the Buddha statues,” he said on Saturday during a television interview on an Egyptian private channel, widely watched by Egyptian and Arab audiences.

“God ordered Prophet Mohammed to destroy idols,” he added. “When I was with the Taliban we destroyed the statue of Buddha, something the government failed to do.”

Just shoot these morons...
    May the FORCE be with you!

I say we should deliver a 500lb GBU to this guy. He can use it to go consult with his Prophet for clarification.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Power CUer
    The Bamiyan Buddhas were phenomenal - now there are just huge empty holes where the statues were.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Yeah, get rid of the pyramids because Ra and Isis are clobbering Mohammed's worldwide popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Yeah, get rid of the pyramids because Ra and Isis are clobbering Mohammed's worldwide popularity.
    They have hoodies in the spirit world that say Mo and Ra, I don't think they have one for Isis.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Well, I'm sure the rest of the world would let it happen. Just like the Buddha's.

Yes, get rid of all that pagan crap. I support you muzzies on this.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Well, when the Goa'uld come back and find the landing spots for their motherships gone they're going to be pissed.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Well, when the Goa'uld come back and find the landing spots for their motherships gone they're going to be pissed.
    Yep, better alert Jack...
    May the FORCE be with you!