1. #1 Keystone Cops Running the Government 
    The other night I was discussing with the Lady FlaGator the current U.S.political situation. I remember how Obama promised that he would get back the respect of the other nations for the United States. Here we are at the start of his second term and what do we have.

1) We the people have an ambassador murdered by terrorist thugs and there is absolutely no response from our government other than placing blame where it did not belong on some small time film maker.

2) We the people have a U.N. ambassador supposedly given lies about a "spontaneous terrorist attack\riot" from the current administration to explain the situation and then sent forth to spread those lies on every Sunday morning talk show she can be booked on.

3) We the people have an FBI that promptly after nearly 3 weeks head to Libya to do a through investigation.

4) ... then couple of days later a web magazine on international affairs find damaging information that was hiding in plane sight that the FBI over looked.

5) We the people have a suspect in the "spontaneous terrorist attack\riot" who is arrested in Turkey and taken to Tunisia

6) We the people have a State Department that claims they aren't allowed to see the suspect

7) We the people have a couple of Senators who make a phone call and send letter to Tunisia and bam! access is granted.

8) We the people have a person in charge of the agency that should have kept the whole thing from happening and he is giving the old in and out to his biographer

9) We the people have and Attorney General, who over sees the same FBI that did a 20 minute once over investigation of the Libya attack, who may or may not know that the FBI is investigating the CIA chief who is giving the old in and out to his biographer to see if he is actually giving the old in and out to his biographer.

10) We the people discover that while investigating the CIA chief the FBI discovers that not only is the CIA chief giving the old in and out to his biographer, the General who replaced him in as Commander in Afghanistan is having email sex with a woman who has been receiving harassing email from the biographer who is doing the CIA chief.

11) We the people have a Congress has questions but the Secretary of State who can answer some questions is to busy to address the questions because she is having cocktails in Austrailia.

12) We the people have a Secretary of Defense who joins Secretary of State in Australia for cocktails and possible to avoid being asked any pointed questions

13) We the people find out that the CIA chief who is supposedly no longer giving the old in and out to his biographer can no longer answer Congress's question because he quit.

14) We the people have Tampa socialite that doesn't like the press camped out in her yard so she invokes diplomatic immunity that she doesn't actually have.

15) We the people have an Attorney General who may or may not have known that the CIA chief was being investigated by the FBI (which he oversees) for giving the old in and out to his biographer and who may or may not have known that the general replacing the CIA chief in Afghanistan was having email sex with a woman being harassed by the biographer who was getting it on with the CIA chief, may or may not have informed the President of the United States that his CIA chief is compromised and the General leading the charge in Afghanistan and who is up to be promoted to NATO chief was having email sex with a Tampa Socialite.

But...

16) We the people have a General who may or may not be giving the old in and out to anyone or having email sex with a some socialite gets demoted for spending too much money flying around the world in a style that he shouldn't be accustomed to.

I can see that we as a nation are garnering heaping helpings of respect from the rest of the world

Some days I'm so proud to be an American!!!
    Last edited by FlaGator; 11-15-2012 at 06:41 PM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

This administration is NOT the Keystone Cops.

I'm convinced that our ambassador was a tit-for-tat trade in true muslim fashion for bin Laden.

Why does Valerie Jarrett have 24/7 Secret Service protection when she isn't even subject to Senate confirmation?

Why is the FBI investigating the CIA? Is it becoming a domestic spy agency under direct control of the WH via the AG?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Good points here all around.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post

Why is the FBI investigating the CIA? Is it becoming a domestic spy agency under direct control of the WH via the AG?
    The FBI has always had jurisdiction on matters like that, as far as I'm aware. It's definitely not an Obama thing. When you trust an intelligence agency to police itself, there will be no policing. You've gotta have someone on the outside do it.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.