Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Mark Levin to Karl Rove: ‘Get the hell off the stage already, will you pal?’ 

Mark Levin to Karl Rove: ‘Get the hell off the stage already, will you pal?’

On his Monday radio program, talk show host Mark Levin, author of “Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America,” rejected the notion that the Republican Party should become more moderate to win over voters and blasted several commentators who suggested otherwise.

Levin added that the so-called Republican “consultant class” — including MSNBC analyst and former John McCain adviser Steve Schmidt — should be required to disclose how much they’re being paid before they’re allowed to try to steer the party.

“This consultant class, ladies and gentlemen, is very, very dangerous,” Levin said. “And all this money you contribute to the campaigns — they’re pocketing a fortune. And the Republican Party, they’re not only pulling the Republican Party in the wrong direction, they’re losing campaigns.”

“And I hear Rove today going on, ‘We got to do this better,’ ‘I got to do this,’ ‘Got to this,’” Levin continued. “Get the hell off the stage already, will you pal? You’re a hanger-on. I don’t say this with any personal contempt. It’s just, enough is enough. We need fresh faces in politicians. We talk about them all the time — Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and Mike Lee and Marco Rubio, and so forth. Well, we need fresh faces who are advising these people too. And I’ll be honest, some fresh faces on Fox wouldn’t hurt. It’s time for Rove to go. I can’t take it anymore.” >>>

Levin also took on The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol for his “Fox News Sunday” remarks suggesting that some conservative leaders should pull back and accept a tax increase on the wealthy.

“Let me help you out — we’re not defending millionaires,” Levin said. “We’re defending capitalism. We think the government is big enough. >>>

MORE&video

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Expect more of this...Conservatives lashing out at other Conservatives for the next 4 years. These last two consecutive losses is going to tear the Republican party in two. A torn R party won't win any more elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Expect more of this...Conservatives lashing out at other Conservatives for the next 4 years. These last two consecutive losses is going to tear the Republican party in two. A torn R party won't win any more elections.
    Maybe but Levin is right. The strategy of the GOP is not to move to the left. The old establishment proved that they can't get it done. Their "reaching across the aisle" nonsense is what led to independent voters to see the GOP as weak, without resolve. I don't like the left any more than anyone else here, however, I do have to tip my hat to them. They know what they want and they know how to get it and these past 2 elections proved that they aren't going to be reaching across any aisles. If the Obamacare vote doesn't prove that, nothing ever will. Also, they chose a fresh new face for their president. Conservatives need to do the same. Enough with the Romney's, Gringrich's, Santorum's, etc. Let's prop up those mentioned above.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Maybe but Levin is right. The strategy of the GOP is not to move to the left. The old establishment proved that they can't get it done. Their "reaching across the aisle" nonsense is what led to independent voters to see the GOP as weak, without resolve. I don't like the left any more than anyone else here, however, I do have to tip my hat to them. They know what they want and they know how to get it and these past 2 elections proved that they aren't going to be reaching across any aisles. If the Obamacare vote doesn't prove that, nothing ever will. Also, they chose a fresh new face for their president. Conservatives need to do the same. Enough with the Romney's, Gringrich's, Santorum's, etc. Let's prop up those mentioned above.
    He's right, but my point is it's a fractured party. The left doesn't just have a united front...they are united and they'll push through the agenda they set out to push...and they couldn't care less about the feelings of the other side. The republicans do the opposite and will continue to fail if we don't get the right candidate to represent us..and to not be ashamed to push our love of country, God and freedom on the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I'm 53 and I believe there will never be another GOP President in my lifetime. The Takers now outnumber the Makers and their numbers will only continue to grow and continue to elect candidates that promiss to give them the most free stuff....and the Democrats are the party to do just that.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

We have tons of excellent alternatives in the wings. We dont need these eunuchs that have been there multiple generations (like Boehner) coaching us how to lose election after election by becoming more and more like the statists. But I still think the metrosexuals would have won if it wasnt for the voter fraud. Think about it. Wherever Romney or Ryan went the crowds were over flowing. Wherever the little dictator went the venues were only half full... even after down sizing. And running on what? 4 more years of a lousy economy... and free contraceptives? The fix was in. Its over. The lame duck statists are going to burn everything down moving from one crises to the next. We'll have to start again from the ashes. I say lets throw some rinos on the fire and get some fresh blood in there.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

That is funny.

The Republicans lost because they just weren't being big enough assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    That is funny.

I need to practice that before the next election emo.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    That is funny.

Not to put too fine a point on it but you are correct even though you don't know it. While the left were running ads depicting Ryan throwing granny over a cliff or accusing Romney of giving a woman cancer, the GOP were running ads that weren't even close to this. Everything in their ads was sunshine and lollipops.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

Mark Levin to Karl Rove: ‘Get the hell off the stage already, will you pal?’

On his Monday radio program, talk show host Mark Levin, author of “Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America,” rejected the notion that the Republican Party should become more moderate to win over voters and blasted several commentators who suggested otherwise.

Levin added that the so-called Republican “consultant class” — including MSNBC analyst and former John McCain adviser Steve Schmidt — should be required to disclose how much they’re being paid before they’re allowed to try to steer the party.

“This consultant class, ladies and gentlemen, is very, very dangerous,” Levin said. “And all this money you contribute to the campaigns — they’re pocketing a fortune. And the Republican Party, they’re not only pulling the Republican Party in the wrong direction, they’re losing campaigns.”

“And I hear Rove today going on, ‘We got to do this better,’ ‘I got to do this,’ ‘Got to this,’” Levin continued. “Get the hell off the stage already, will you pal? You’re a hanger-on. I don’t say this with any personal contempt. It’s just, enough is enough. We need fresh faces in politicians. We talk about them all the time — Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and Mike Lee and Marco Rubio, and so forth. Well, we need fresh faces who are advising these people too. And I’ll be honest, some fresh faces on Fox wouldn’t hurt. It’s time for Rove to go. I can’t take it anymore.” >>>

Levin also took on The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol for his “Fox News Sunday” remarks suggesting that some conservative leaders should pull back and accept a tax increase on the wealthy.

“Let me help you out — we’re not defending millionaires,” Levin said. “We’re defending capitalism. We think the government is big enough. >>>

MORE&video

Interesting that Levin should support Marco Rubio. IN his post election rants, Levin rather randomly switched back and forth condemning Obamacare and illegal immigration. Is it possible that Levin is unaware that Rubio supports "comprehensive immigration reform"? Comprehensive immigration reform is doublespeak for amnesty which intentionally or unintentionally is a defacto open border with Mexico.

Rubio is a double agent. He's only a "conservative" or a "republican" because he's a novelty in that role. He is not a conservative and he's not an American, regardless of where he was born. If you support illegal or mass immigration then you do not have the interests of this country at heart and are in fact a domestic enemy.