Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You don't just ignore the law at government level and do what you want. If you don't like the fucking law you remove it through the legislature. The day we are wrong for upholding the law of the land is the day we are no longer a nation of laws.
    Too late...the Libtards already have the mindset that the laws are just suggestions.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Too late...the Libtards already have the mindset that the laws are just suggestions.
    That's the way of the liberal, I'm finding now that the belief of many if not most conservatives is only skin deep and not core beliefs, they are pragmatists plain and simple and held the conservative mantle as a convenience.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...a-1264924.html

The MSM is still pushing the narrative that “crops are rotting on the vine” in Alabama, the Alabama economy has been destroyed by HB 56, and that there are “jobs Americans won’t do.”

YWC readers have good reasons to be skeptical of these liberal propagadists who masquerade as journalists. In Florida, superfluous blueberry production in Central Florida driven by diet fads derailed immigration reform in the Sunshine State. In Georgia, Morris Enterprises has a $30 million dollar business growing Vidalia onions and has received almost $1.8 million dollars in farm subsidies from the federal government.

The beleagured farmers of Alabama who are most commonly cited by the MSM are Wayne and Leroy Smith of Steele, Alabama. There are other tomato farmers (such as those in the video below) who have given interviews to the media about “crops rotting on the vine” and about how their “family members” have been forced to flee to other states.

How big is the tomato industry in Alabama? Tomatos account for a whopping 0.3 percent of Alabama agricultural commodities.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    libtards?

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...dow-ar-418486/

TALLAHASSEE — Florida Gov. Rick Scott is backing away from his campaign promises to pass new laws that would crack down on illegal workers.

The first-term Republican governor said today that it's up to the federal government to develop some kind of work visa program — a notably different position from his early days in office in 2011, when he called for a state E-Verify program.

"We've got to have a national E-verify program because I don't want to put Florida business at a disadvantage," Scott said following an appearance at a Tallahassee Rotary Club meeting. "We need to make sure we have a work visa program that doesn't put Florida businesses at a disadvantage.".....................

The governor signed executive orders less than an hour after taking the oath of office on Jan. 4, 2011 that would crack down on the hiring of illegal immigrants and require the governor's agencies to use the federal government's E-Verify system to check all existing and prospective state and contract employees.

But the Republican-led Florida Legislature adjourned four months later without an agreement on the tough measures sought by the governor and Attorney General Pam Bondi, who both campaigned on tougher immigration laws. Florida tourism officials and Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam, also a Republican, cautioned that such measures could damage those industries.

Sen. JD Alexander, a Lake Wales Republican and the Senate budget chairman, argued that there are many problems with E-Verify and that it is costly for employers.

"The Florida Senate stands up for hard-working folks and doesn't do the politically expedient thing, but does the right thing," said Alexander, a central Florida citrus grower who employs hundreds of migrant farmworkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    libtards?
    Read my post Dottie.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    On the other hand, you are of Hispanic heritage moved here legally and gained your citizenship which is no easy task, why would a president deterring people from entering illegally, stop them taking the position beside you for free, and offering you competition in a hard economy make you want to vote for the other guy. I would think they would vote for the person that prevents someone from stealing what you have.
    It doesn't add up.
    You're completely right. I think the problem is that many Hispanics are under the impression that the Republican party hates Hispanics, instead of hating illegal immigration which given current geographic realities coincidentally happens to come mostly from Hispanic countries.

Republicans just need to be clear about this difference... and sadly, when prominent republicans champion legislation that allows police officers to stop and question citizens who "look illegal" it doesn't help things.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    You're completely right. I think the problem is that many Hispanics are under the impression that the Republican party hates Hispanics, instead of hating illegal immigration which given current geographic realities coincidentally happens to come mostly from Hispanic countries.

Republicans just need to be clear about this difference... and sadly, when prominent republicans champion legislation that allows police officers to stop and question citizens who "look illegal" it doesn't help things.
    Police officers are authorized to Stop & question citizens for a myraid of reasons Immigration status just one of them. The illegal immigrant population of the United States in 2008 was estimated by the Center for Immigration Studies to be about 11 million people, down from 12.5 million people in 2007.Other estimates range from 7 to 20 million. According to a Pew Hispanic Center report, in 2005, 56% of illegal immigrants were from Mexico; 22% were from other Latin American countries, primarily from Central America; 13% were from Asia; 6% were from Europe and Canada; and 3% were from Africa and the rest of the world.

wonder why LEO's aren't looking for Scandinavian looking individuals .
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    wonder why LEO's aren't looking for Scandinavian looking individuals .
    Yeah, and I wonder why law-abiding US citizens of Hispanic ethnicity don't want to vote for a political party that claims to believe "government needs to get out of your lives, and let you mind your own business"... but then advocates letting cops stop and question citizens about their immigration status because they look Hispanic.

Yeah, and I wonder why law-abiding US citizens of Hispanic ethnicity don't want to vote for a political party that claims to believe "government needs to get out of your lives, and let you mind your own business"... but then advocates letting cops stop and question citizens about their immigration status because they look Hispanic.
    Amazing, talking shit!

LEO's are authorized to stop and question citizens for a plethora of reasons, immigration status just one of them. With upwards of 80% of the illegal immigrants being of Hispanic origin I don't see it as much of a reach in suspicion for LEO's questioning Hispanics as to Immigration status. when we get to the point that LEO's can't ask questions because it might raise someones sensitivities then we may just as well give up on enforcing the laws.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.