Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    If the revolt was successful than Romney wouldn't have been the nominee. The RNC had backed him from the get-go. The RNC was campaigning with him, in violation of the RNC's own electioneering laws, before he had won the nomination. The RNC set up "shadow parties" in states immediately after Romney lost them, with the express purpose of coordinating for Romney's campaign in the general election (again, before Romney was the nominee). The RNC threatened to unseat delegations from states that didn't break for Romney in the primaries.

The revolt was put down.
    If the revolt was unsuccessful Romney wouldn't have had to go all Maricopa County on the immigration issue.

He felt forced to appease the Tea Party wing of the Republican Party more than the so-called moderate wing. By the time the Redstate types realized they could lose if they didn't keep their mouths shut when Romney pivoted to the center, it was too late.

We've been winning elections?
    Reagan 2 terms
    Bush1 1 term
    Bush 2 terms

Yeah, we won a few in the last 30 years.

Of course not. Voter turn-out historically is around 60% or less (no idea what it was for 2012) but it was 57.5% in 2008.

But just anecdotally, ever Democrat voter I know personally (family, friends, co-workers, etc) are all makers not takers. And they voted for Obama. We're talking people in the 60k+/yr income bracket... so solid middle class. They're not dumb, either. Or evil. Or filled with white guilt. It might come as a surprise, but perfectly rational, intelligent, productive people voted for Obama.
    Congratulations on the Obama win, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    As Levin pointed out last night: What happens to the illegal in the US now is far from secondary. He simply classified it as the inevitable effects of "chain immigration" , ie the laws which allow naturalized citizens to import exponential numbers of family members. I actually sat down and worked out some numbers: the 12 million illegal aliens in the US right now would mean that in 25 years (not 50 years) they would be 80 million more Americans, who identify as Mexican or some other nationality.

12 million illegals get amnesty
    18 million children are born to them in the next five years
    18 million children born to the children in the next 15-20 years
    24 million relatives imported within 20 years
    12 million new illegal aliens to replace replace the illegal workers who are now legal and eligible for welfare

84 million new residents in the next 25 years
    84 million times 100 gallons of water a day
    84 million producing 100 gallons of sewage per person per day
    84 million generating garbage
    84 million consuming fuel and electricity
    BTW, Obama doesn't have any immigration laws as far as I know, yet you still voted for him. So don't come down on hard on Rubio when you won't come down hard on your own elected President when it comes to your pet peeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Congratulations on the Obama win, troll.
    Oh, because I have friends, co-workers, and family who vote Democrat I can't be a conservative? Is this how it works?

Oh, because I have friends, co-workers, and family who vote Democrat I can't be a conservative? Is this how it works?
    Anyone who calls Obama voters, rational, intelligent, and productive is an idiot. We are in a financial mess headed towards a downward spiral..thanks to those rational, intelligent IDIOTS that voted for Obama. The ones who stayed home rather than vote for Romney are no better as your inaction gave us this disaster of a President.

You are a liar and a fake,you use our website for a constant attack on conservatives. You constantly throw out blanket accusations at us with no proof and when you are confronted you most often answer our questions with another question.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You are a liar and a fake,you use our website for a constant attack on conservatives. You constantly throw out blanket accusations at us with no proof and when you are confronted you most often answer our questions with another question.
    He's a liar, a fake and quite possible a mole. No one that stupid can call himself a Conservative...especially after the statement calling Obama voters, intelligent and rational.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm sorry.... I didn't know "Congratulations on the Obama win, troll." was a question.

I'm sorry.... I didn't know "Congratulations on the Obama win, troll." was a question.

I see playing stupid is your forte'.