Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Oh please, I saw a group of republicans just the other day toss a mans wallet and try to eat his brains.
    I only perused the thread but you guys are aguing with liberals and a guy that (probably) voted for the guy that got a mere 0.9% of the vote.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Of course not. Voter turn-out historically is around 60% or less (no idea what it was for 2012) but it was 57.5% in 2008.

But just anecdotally, ever Democrat voter I know personally (family, friends, co-workers, etc) are all makers not takers. And they voted for Obama. We're talking people in the 60k+/yr income bracket... so solid middle class. They're not dumb, either. Or evil. Or filled with white guilt. It might come as a surprise, but perfectly rational, intelligent, productive people voted for Obama.
    Well, since they voted for Obama, then they're all for his policies, which are for taking from the wealthy through higher taxes and redistributing it as they see fit to people who didn't earn it therefore making them takers as well.

And I'd have to think about those people's intelligence levels for voting a second term for the Empty Suit and his sidekick Captain Gaffer.
    Last edited by Zathras; 11-15-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf