1. #1 Petraeus agrees to testify on Libya before congressional committees 
    Former CIA Director David Petraeus has agreed to testify about the Libya terror attack before the House and Senate intelligence committees, Fox News has learned.

Petraeus had originally been scheduled to testify this Thursday on the burgeoning controversy over the deadly Sept. 11 attack.

That appearance was scuttled, though, after the director abruptly resigned over an extramarital affair.

Lawmakers, though, complained that the scandal was no reason they shouldn't hear from the man at the helm of the CIA when CIA operatives came under attack alongside State Department employees in Benghazi last month.

The logistics of Petraeus' appearance are still being worked out. But a source close to Petraeus said the former four-star general has contacted the CIA, as well as committees in both the House and Senate, to offer his testimony as the former CIA director.

Fox News has learned he is expected to speak off-site to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Friday about his Libya report.

The House side is still being worked out.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...al-committees/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

A subpeona is always a subpeona, even if you quit your job.

I testify in court for my job all the time. If I retired today, but was subpeoned for a hearing next week, I'd still have to testify. I just wouldn't get paid wages for it (I'd be getting my pension checks). The only way it wouldn't apply is if I moved out of state, retired for health reasons, or something like that. In that case, my former supervisor would testify in my place.

Even if I wasn't subpeonaed, I would attend a hearing after retirement if my replacement needed my help. I wouldn't be required to do so, but it would be the right thing to do. Plus, I'll be a poor retiree and that new hire might buy me lunch for helping out.

I assume the same basic court rules are held by Congress-it may even be more stringent than the state of Michigan.

Tell him not to go too far because I have a feeling he is going to be back before Congress.
    Be Not Afraid.

If Joe gets to be president we all get free ice cream.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Watching this Patraeus thing is better than "Days of Our Lives"

Jill, Paula, David, John, and all their respective spouses. My, my.....And we haven't even talked about the hapless FBI agent who took the case as a favor to Jill. It was against the rules to take a case and investigation as a favor, and besides, the FBI agent had provided Jill with shirtless pictures, too!

Jill: Now there a social climber par excellence. She's good. Married to a surgeon, Jill seems a little full of herself. Called 911 to report intruders and wondered if the cops could respect her "diplomatic status" and expedite the investigation. Big parties and such. But now we're finding out that Jill and her doctor haven't been able to pay all their bills. Owed a whole bunch of money on credit cards. Foreclosure and stuff. I'll bet she would rather that didn't get out. After all, would you want a surgeon working on your liver who had that kind of stuff going on at home? Not me. I want a calm, well laid surgeon; one who just concentrates on me and then goes home to a warm, sympathetic wife who makes his supper.

Paula: If Jill is full of herself Paula isn't far behind. Paula has been homecoming queen, basketball star, West Point graduate, triathlete, and much, much more. It's over now. Her Troy Donahue like husband is not likely to be as impressed by her as he was last week. I bet he was wondering why she was so quiet these last few weeks.....

John and David: I guess they didn't know about each other. No one has been accused of racking it with Jill, but reports are that John has had virtual sex with her over the internet, while David was having actual sex with Paula in Afghanistan. When David testifies, look for little knuckle bumps on his head where Holly made her displeasure known.

I can hardly wait for the book to come out. I bet Paula doesn't write it.