1. #1 Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late? 
    Comments from out actively serving members?

Would Have Swung Election For Romney

Military Absentee BallotsWASHINGTON, DC – Sources confirmed today that hundreds of thousands of military absentee ballots were delivered hours after the deadline for them to be counted, with preliminary counts showing that they would have overturned the vote in several states and brought a victory for Governor Mitt Romney.

Officials say the ballots were delivered late due to problems within the military mail system. Tracking invoices show the ballots sat in a warehouse for a month, then they were accidentally labeled as ammunition and shipped to Afghanistan. At Camp Dwyer, Marine Sergeant John Davis signed for them and was surprised at the contents.

“I told Gunny we got a bunch of ballots instead of ammo,” Davis told investigators earlier today. “He told me to file a report of improper delivery and that the chain of command would take care of it. We didn’t hear anything for three weeks. While we were waiting we came under fire so we dumped a bunch of them in the Hescoes. We didn’t dig those ones back out.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post

Military Absentee BallotsWASHINGTON, DC – Sources confirmed today that hundreds of thousands of military absentee ballots were delivered hours after the deadline for them to be counted, with preliminary counts showing that they would have overturned the vote in several states and brought a victory for Governor Mitt Romney.

Officials say the ballots were delivered late due to problems within the military mail system. Tracking invoices show the ballots sat in a warehouse for a month, then they were accidentally labeled as ammunition and shipped to Afghanistan. At Camp Dwyer, Marine Sergeant John Davis signed for them and was surprised at the contents.

“I told Gunny we got a bunch of ballots instead of ammo,” Davis told investigators earlier today. “He told me to file a report of improper delivery and that the chain of command would take care of it. We didn’t hear anything for three weeks. While we were waiting we came under fire so we dumped a bunch of them in the Hescoes. We didn’t dig those ones back out.
    Doesn't surprise me one iota.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

How can this be let to stand? What happened to the checks and balances written into the constitution? Are our laws meaningless, that every citizen gets a vote? This was the fault of the winning candidate how convenient. We are a banana republic now. Where is Linda numbers outrage?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Doesn't surprise me one iota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    How can this be let to stand? What happened to the checks and balances written into the constitution? Are our laws meaningless, that every citizen gets a vote? This was the fault of the winning candidate how convenient. We are a banana republic now. Where is Linda numbers outrage?
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/absentee.asp

That doesn't surprise me either.

However, it is a sad commentary that satire can be confused with reality. It just shows what low expectations people have of the electoral process.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Well, I found the thing to be incredibly fishy before finding out it was satire. Hundreds of thousands didn't arrive until a day after the deadline? That would probably be EVERY military absentee ballot that was cast. The rest of the story just seemed as implausible. Official mail doesn't get mixed in with logistical cargo like that.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Still waiting on my ballot.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

After blowing holes the size of Texas in some of snopes "truths", especially those of exactly this nature, I would not trust anything on that site even if it's "the sun rises in the east."

They lie and cover up for just such shenanigans as this.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

We were at some new friends home a few weeks ago, before the election. I don't talk politics unless I have a feeling that we won't be getting into an argument. SR did say something about the necessity to have an ID to vote, and the host made a comment that "Republicans always think that way, always think the Democrats are cheating." Neither of us said anything more, but we knew that we were in the home of a lib, a New York one. Both of them are very nice people, but we knew that we just plain disagreed so changed the subject.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW