Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I didn't read it that way. I read it that she considers her daughters to be beautiful and wants them to know that beauty endures and changes over time, that the inner beauty must be appreciated as well. I don't see anything wrong with that. I also see that there is some confusion between being beautiful and being sexy. I think that all of the women on Golden Girls were beautiful, and not one of them seemed at all sexy to me.

Women in general are not sexy to you, so your Golden Girl argument falls short.

I do know what you are saying, though. I think the mom was trying to teach her girls about beauty, but she was doing it in a way that also was all about her.

Thanks for the pics ... now won't be able to get boner for a week.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I never have to do this.

Everyday, complete strangers pass me on the street and tell me "damn, you are one good looking dude". I know they're overwhelmed by it but sometimes I just want to be on my way and not have to reply "yes, I know" or "no, I don't want your phone number Miss Sports Illustrated covergirl lady", etc. It's really tiring sometimes.
    Be Not Afraid.