Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Does Rock know this?? I am stocking up..I love HOHO's, always bring them with me on roadtrips.

I'm going to have to add them to my survivor stash. For real.
    That woman won't let me keeps no one ho around let alone two.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Little Debbie is smiling right now...she finally gets to own the Twinkie.

Nova, nice job, being happy unions have now forced thousands more into unemployment. Not surprised though.

Please all these snack cakes/twinkies suck compared to tastycakes.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    my bad read too fast and drunk!
    I'm shocked. The only thing more surprising than that would be a meth lab in Polk County.

Little Debbie is smiling right now...she finally gets to own the Twinkie.

Nova, nice job, being happy unions have now forced thousands more into unemployment. Not surprised though.
    You have to wonder why Nova hates this country so much that he would like to see opportunity destroyed for everyone.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Wonder Bread ingredients

Whole wheat flour, water, wheat gluten, high fructose corn syrup, contains 2% of less of: soybean oil, salt, molasses, yeast, mono and diglycerides, exthoxylated mono and diglycerides, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium iodate, calcium dioxide), datem, calcium sulfate, vinegar, yeast nutrient (ammonium sulfate), extracts of malted barley and corn, dicalcium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, calcium propionate (to retain freshness).

Alvarado Street Bakery Essential Flax Bread ingredients:

Sprouted organic whole wheat berries, filtered water, wheat gluten, sprouted organic flax seed, oat fiber, cultured wheat, organic dates, freah yeast, organic raisins, soy based lecithin, sea salt
    Hollandaise Sauce recipe: Butter, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt. And yet no one is telling a fancy French restaurant how to prepare their meals. In short, once again you've decided to interject your Pecksniffian bazoo into other people's business which is pretty funny considering your sexual preference is the least healthy of all and can be proven to cause more death than any Twinkie can. You are the typical liberal elitist who likes to tell other people how to live. There is nothing wrong with eating the occasional Twinkie or Hostess cupcake. Just like there is nothing wrong with having eggs Benedict once in a while. Also, and again pointing out your hypocrisy, I find your statement here funny considering when the story of the school who took away a little girl's home made lunch and forced her to eat chicken nuggets. You defended that school to your last breath even though breaded processed and fried chicken nuggets are crap molded into a little shape. But I guess it's ok when it's your ideology that is being forwarded.

Can we ban this idiot now?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Does Rock know this?? I am stocking up..I love HOHO's, always bring them with me on roadtrips.

I'm going to have to add them to my survivor stash. For real.
    Isn't it amazing that someone who puts another man's equipment into his mouth for recreation is judging what other people put in theirs.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Isn't it amazing that someone who puts another man's equipment into his mouth for recreation is judging what other people put in theirs.
    Married women in New Jersey don't perform oral sex on their husbands? No wonder some people are so cranky.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I do the bulk of my shopping at a ghetto Walmart. Poor people don't buy wonder bread, they buy Walmart bread.
    Some private label bread is made by a commercial bakery. When I worked for Maiers, we made IGA bread.