Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Please all these snack cakes/twinkies suck compared to tastycakes.
    Even Tastykake isn't what they once were. But you're right. Peanut Butter Candycakes are food of the gods.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Married women in New Jersey don't perform oral sex on their husbands? No wonder some people are so cranky.
    Married women in NJ don't go around acting all elitist pointing what others put in their mouths.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Hollandaise Sauce recipe: Butter, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt. And yet no one is telling a fancy French restaurant how to prepare their meals. In short, once again you've decided to interject your Pecksniffian bazoo into other people's business which is pretty funny considering your sexual preference is the least healthy of all and can be proven to cause more death than any Twinkie can. You are the typical liberal elitist who likes to tell other people how to live. There is nothing wrong with eating the occasional Twinkie or Hostess cupcake. Just like there is nothing wrong with having eggs Benedict once in a while. Also, and again pointing out your hypocrisy, I find your statement here funny considering when the story of the school who took away a little girl's home made lunch and forced her to eat chicken nuggets. You defended that school to your last breath even though breaded processed and fried chicken nuggets are crap molded into a little shape. But I guess it's ok when it's your ideology that is being forwarded.

Can we ban this idiot now?
    My post didn't say anything about the ingredients of twinkies. I understand your interest in them however, as I understand that they are a form of currency, I"m sure you can get your jollies for some other commodity or privilege.

Fabulous Poster
    Married women in NJ don't go around acting all elitist pointing what others put in their mouths.
    Martha Stewart made a fortune telling people what to eat, while married and from New Jersey.

You, however, seem obsessed with what one puts in ones mouth. I have only commented on the ingredients in bread.

Even Tastykake isn't what they once were. But you're right. Peanut Butter Candycakes are food of the gods.
    Ya they had to #$%@ with the recipe, same thing with KFC.
    :(

I still love their pies. :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Married women in New Jersey don't perform oral sex on their husbands? No wonder some people are so cranky.

You're being called out on your hypocrisy and your retort is to talk about oral sex. And you wonder why the majority of Americans don't take the gays seriously....in the end end, everything comes down to blow-jobs and sodomy for you folks.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    You're being called out on your hypocrisy and your retort is to talk about oral sex. And you wonder why the majority of Americans don't take the gays seriously....in the end end, everything comes down to blow-jobs and sodomy for you folks.
    Maybe, before you open your mouth, you should check to see what a post was in response to. Otherwise, you might look stupid.

Originally Posted by NJCardFan
    Isn't it amazing that someone who puts another man's equipment into his mouth for recreation is judging what other people put in theirs.

Maybe, before you open your mouth, you should check to see what a post was in response to. Otherwise, you might look stupid.

Originally Posted by NJCardFan
    Isn't it amazing that someone who puts another man's equipment into his mouth for recreation is judging what other people put in theirs.
    Should we ban chicken nuggets in public schools?? NJ was pointing out your hypocrisy and you haven't responded.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Should we ban chicken nuggets in public schools?? NJ was pointing out your hypocrisy and you haven't responded.
    I think she's mad.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

how bout some respect here

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots