Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Yes, and little shot glasses of grape juice, that fit into a tray....

Tough luck for the librat unions and the people they "represent" The product lives on, but the employees, now added to the unemployment percentage.

Great job unions!

We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Just because you don't understand the connection, doesn't mean it's a non sequitur.
    If there's no connection, pretending that there is doesn't create one.

Why is it that you feel the need to celebrate the decline of an American icon? Or did I just answer the question by posing it? Hostess was an American success story that was destroyed by union intransigence. A labor cartel has brought down an iconic manufacturer, one of the few remaining manufacturers in America, and you are so caught up in elitist disdain for the product that you cannot see the big picture.

I haven't shoveled snow in decades. How about you?
    You shovel enough around here to make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Should we ban chicken nuggets in public schools?? NJ was pointing out your hypocrisy and you haven't responded.
    He won't. Nova quits whenever his hypocrisy is exposed, unless it's in a gay marriage thread, where he will go on until he exhausts the rest of us.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Martha Stewart made a fortune telling people what to eat, while married and from New Jersey.

You, however, seem obsessed with what one puts in ones mouth. I have only commented on the ingredients in bread.
    I never once heard Stewart "tell" someone what they should eat. Only Michelle Obama, Michael Bloomberg, and at least one school that told a parent what a child should eat decided to interject their "moral" and hypocritical superiority on others. Stewart, like those on the Food Network or other cooking/home shows make suggestions and not moral decisions for others so once again, you fail.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

My post didn't say anything about the ingredients of twinkies. I understand your interest in them however, as I understand that they are a form of currency, I"m sure you can get your jollies for some other commodity or privilege.
    Answer the question you coward. How can you point out the folly of what is in Wonder Bread when you condoned a school forcing a less than healthy meal down the throat of a small child. Problem is, you can't so you resort to snark which is what makes you the biggest idiot here.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.