Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Novaheart post ingredients

Cliched liberal mantras, filtered opinions, weak thought, stale ideology, non sequiturs, corny and syrupy ideas, contains less than 0.01% rational thought, original ideas, logic, liberal media talking points to create the illusion of freshness.
    Just because you don't understand the connection, doesn't mean it's a non sequitur.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Stupid is his, he has taken it, perfected it, and wears it like a coat.
    I haven't shoveled snow in decades. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I haven't either, I don't use Mexican tools such as the shovel.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Your mad because I have a pony and you don't.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

But you sure have shoveled shit into great big piles with each and every one of your posts here on CU since your very first one.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    But you sure have shoveled shit into great big piles with each and every one of your posts here on CU since your very first one.
    my bad read too fast and drunk!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Wonder Bread ingredients

Whole wheat flour, water, wheat gluten, high fructose corn syrup, contains 2% of less of: soybean oil, salt, molasses, yeast, mono and diglycerides, exthoxylated mono and diglycerides, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium iodate, calcium dioxide), datem, calcium sulfate, vinegar, yeast nutrient (ammonium sulfate), extracts of malted barley and corn, dicalcium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, calcium propionate (to retain freshness).

Alvarado Street Bakery Essential Flax Bread ingredients:

Sprouted organic whole wheat berries, filtered water, wheat gluten, sprouted organic flax seed, oat fiber, cultured wheat, organic dates, freah yeast, organic raisins, soy based lecithin, sea salt
    I like healthy food, too, but your remarks are just crass. Most people can't afford that Alvarado bread or it isn't available in their area.

Hostess used to be called Continental Bakery. My mom worked at their St Louis plant as a secretary many years ago. She would be very sad if she heard what happened to the company.

You are the typical lib, supposedly so touchy feely, so sensitive to the needs of others. Bullshit. This is the typical lib reaction, quoting Michelle O type gibberish in response to over 18,000 people out of work.

Just wait til the unemployment figures start stacking up after more of Obama's policies and his union henchmen's activities take even greater hold.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I like healthy food, too, but your remarks are just crass. Most people can't afford that Alvarado bread or it isn't available in their area.

Hostess used to be called Continental Bakery. My mom worked at their St Louis plant as a secretary many years ago. She would be very sad if she heard what happened to the company.

You are the typical lib, supposedly so touchy feely, so sensitive to the needs of others. Bullshit. This is the typical lib reaction, quoting Michelle O type gibberish in response to over 18,000 people out of work.

Just wait til the unemployment figures start stacking up after more of Obama's policies and his union henchmen's activities take even greater hold.
    I do the bulk of my shopping at a ghetto Walmart. Poor people don't buy wonder bread, they buy Walmart bread.

a shelf life of 12 years.

Does Rock know this?? I am stocking up..I love HOHO's, always bring them with me on roadtrips.

I'm going to have to add them to my survivor stash. For real.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    my bad read too fast and drunk!

I likes me a drunk Patriot.