Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ex-CIA chief Petraeus testifies Benghazi attack was al Qaeda-linked terrorism 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Gee...who changed the memo???

Washington (CNN) -- Former CIA Director David Petraeus testified on Capitol Hill on Friday that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was an act of terrorism committed by al Qaeda-linked militants.

That's according to U.S. Rep. Peter King of New York, who spoke to reporters after the closed hearing, which lasted an hour and 20 minutes.

The account Petraeus gave was different from the description the Obama administration gave on September 14, King said.

Then, the attack was described as "spontaneous," the result of a protest against an anti-Muslim film that got out of control outside the compound.
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's a inter-dimensional thing, we are caught between two realities, possibly more.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

That should just about do it for Rice then. I would think, anyway. Too bad too, I was really looking forward to more "come at me bro" moments from Barry.

Obama said Rice made the appearance "at the request of the White House" and "gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her."
    Of course no one cares that Barry threw another female in his administration under the bus with this remark so I'll rhetorically ask...Why is she giving her understanding of the intelligence? Why didn't she simply repeat what the White House told her?

It's comical how the "I, me" talk suddenly disappears when things are going bad for him.
    Be Not Afraid.

I don't see anything in the whole testimony that was reported today that comes even remotely close to bringing down Obama, if anyone is holding out hope, this is not it.
    The public is far more interested in the sex scandal and way to shallow to devote any serious thought whatsoever into what really happened in Benghazi.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I don't see anything in the whole testimony that was reported today that comes even remotely close to bringing down Obama, if anyone is holding out hope, this is not it.
    The public is far more interested in the sex scandal and way to shallow to devote any serious thought whatsoever into what really happened in Benghazi.
    The GOP wanted a Watergate type investigation to be opened and to the surprise of no one, Dingy Harry squashed it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I just don't understand. What, for God's sake, does the Administration gain from hiding that it was a terrorist attack?

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The GOP wanted a Watergate type investigation to be opened and to the surprise of no one, Dingy Harry squashed it.
    Isn't there a way around Dingy Harry? Can't the house hold hearings on their own and if compelling enough, force Reid's hand?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I am sickened to the core on how this man gets away with murder.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Isn't there a way around Dingy Harry? Can't the house hold hearings on their own and if compelling enough, force Reid's hand?
    Likely the most they would find is that Obama made bad decisions, you can't impeach him for that and he already got elected, he has won another hurdle.

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsedriver View Post
    I just don't understand. What, for God's sake, does the Administration gain from hiding that it was a terrorist attack?
    They can no longer tell us Al-Qeada is dead or on the run if there are Al-Qeada terrorists out there killing American citizens. Look for the words "Al-Qeada is dead" never to be spoken again since the election is over. Same with gay marriage. Barry will never utter the words gay marriage again for the next four years...but that's for another thread.

First they tell us it was a video. Then Barry tells us he told us it was a terrorist attack on 9/12. But for weeks after the attack on 9/11 he told us it was a video. Now he's telling us that he didn't want to tell us it was a terrorist attack (even though at the debate he said he told us it was a terrorist attack on 9/12) because he didn't want to alert the terrorists that we knew it was a terrorist attack.

Only someone like Barry can come away from this without a mark on him and somehow the Republicans will be more evil than ever for merely asking...Huh?
    Be Not Afraid.