Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    They can no longer tell us Al-Qeada is dead or on the run if there are Al-Qeada terrorists out there killing American citizens. Look for the words "Al-Qeada is dead" never to be spoken again since the election is over. Same with gay marriage. Barry will never utter the words gay marriage again for the next four years...but that's for another thread.

First they tell us it was a video. Then Barry tells us he told us it was a terrorist attack on 9/12. But for weeks after the attack on 9/11 he told us it was a video. Now he's telling us that he didn't want to tell us it was a terrorist attack (even though at the debate he said he told us it was a terrorist attack on 9/12) because he didn't want to alert the terrorists that we knew it was a terrorist attack.

Only someone like Barry can come away from this without a mark on him and somehow the Republicans will be more evil than ever for merely asking...Huh?
    Soon they will tire of it and go back to negotiating higher taxes, decimating the military and instituting a national wealth control program.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Likely the most they would find is that Obama made bad decisions, you can't impeach him for that and he already got elected, he has won another hurdle.
    If they make their case properly, I think they'll prove that he consciously lied. There's no way he could go on and on about that stupid video when Patraeus said that the initial message clearly said terrorist.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    If they make their case properly, I think they'll prove that he consciously lied. There's no way he could go on and on about that stupid video when Patraeus said that the initial message clearly said terrorist.
    He can lie to us, he just can't lie under oath, there is really nothing that can be done to this man.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Junior Member Rightwing Patriot's Avatar
    Hi there in CU world, I am new to this forum but am a libertarian(conservative to some). I wanted to add my 2 cents in here. I think that no matter what happens in the hearings, that the Republicans will wimp out like they usually do(which I do NOT understand why they don't grow balls).
    Last edited by Rightwing Patriot; 11-18-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: word correction

Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing Patriot View Post
    Hi there in CU world, I am new to this forum but am a libertarian(conservative to some). I wanted to add my 2 cents in here. I think that no matter what happens in the hearings, that the Republicans will wimp out like they usually do(which I do NOT understand why they don't grow balls).
    Boehner may not have balls but he bawls.

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsedriver View Post
    I just don't understand. What, for God's sake, does the Administration gain from hiding that it was a terrorist attack?
    It's not that part of it that has them nervous...it's the purposeful whitholding of support to an embassy under attack and the lies trying to cover that up that make this an impeachable offense.

Honestly...I could care less what got the whole thing started in Behghazi..what is troubling to me and SHOULD be troubling to the entire country...is the fact this Administrtion left them there to die...denied them the support that is required in situtions like this and told everyone involved...tugging at the leash to go rescue these trapped Americans...to stand down.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.