Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Elections Have Consequences 
    we may see unemployment reach a staggering new high. with Jesus Obama Christ re elected snd the deathcare looming business's are already cutting back on employess's and changing more for products

… NY Applebee’s CEO Zane Tankel says He May have to Lay Off Employees because of Obamacare. (Update: Papa John to do the Same) link

Denny's to

President Obama's election victory ensured his Affordable Care Act would remain the centerpiece of his first term in power - but that has left some business owners baulking at the extra cost Obamcare will bring.

Florida based restaurant boss John Metz, who runs approximately 40 Denny's and owns the Hurricane Grill & Wings franchise has decided to offset that by adding a five percent surcharge to customers' bills and will reduce his employees' hours.

With Obamacare due to be fully implemented in January 2014, Metz has justified his move by claiming it is 'the only alternative. I've got to pass on the cost to the customer.'

story

enjoy your last Twinkie. the unions have killed it

tip of the iceberg
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post

President Obama's election victory ensured his Affordable Care Act would remain the centerpiece of his first term in power - but that has left some business owners baulking at the extra cost Obamcare will bring.

tip of the iceberg
    It hasn't even begun yet, wait until the forced buying of insurance starts, the IRS fines, the 1/2 trillion dollars in new taxes. later down the road there will be IRS confiscations of property because people didn't pay health care penalties, there will be a new class of homeless caused by Obamacare.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

And somehow Bush will shoulder the blame in all of this.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And somehow Bush will shoulder the blame in all of this.
    What's gonna end up happening is just like with Gm and Chrysler...the Feds will concoct some way to come in and "rescue" failing corporations that buckle under the weight of Obamacare.

ANd for places like Hostess...I wouldn't be surprised if Obama gets the Labor Dept...in conjunction with the NLRB to force Hostess to stay open.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    What's gonna end up happening is just like with Gm and Chrysler...the Feds will concoct some way to come in and "rescue" failing corporations that buckle under the weight of Obamacare.

ANd for places like Hostess...I wouldn't be surprised if Obama gets the Labor Dept...in conjunction with the NLRB to force Hostess to stay open.
    My guess is that the Govt will somehow assume ownership of the most popular brands and trademarks, either by purchasing them or nationalizing them as a part of some 'deal' with unsecured creditors.

Of course these brands would then be handed over to some Workers Paradise Union Shop, which will need to man up for the increased demand. Of course, the WPUS will be forced to hire twice as many heads as they need, at higher wages than they deserve, allowing O to take credit for a few thousand jobs created (never mind that 18K jobs were sacrificed!).

Of course, news of the inevitable collapse of the unsustainable WPUS will be buried under reams of print about how O saved the bakery industry by single-handedly creating a few thousand jobs for his union cronies.

Just a wild guess, but I could see it happening...

Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post
    My guess is that the Govt will somehow assume ownership of the most popular brands and trademarks, either by purchasing them or nationalizing them as a part of some 'deal' with unsecured creditors.

Of course these brands would then be handed over to some Workers Paradise Union Shop, which will need to man up for the increased demand. Of course, the WPUS will be forced to hire twice as many heads as they need, at higher wages than they deserve, allowing O to take credit for a few thousand jobs created (never mind that 18K jobs were sacrificed!).

Of course, news of the inevitable collapse of the unsustainable WPUS will be buried under reams of print about how O saved the bakery industry by single-handedly creating a few thousand jobs for his union cronies.

Just a wild guess, but I could see it happening...
    You've got their exact mode of operating down to a T. Yes, it will happen again and it won't be those Keebler Elves running the bakery.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

They're already bankrupt. The government can't force a company to stay open if they're already insolvent.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They're already bankrupt. The government can't force a company to stay open if they're already insolvent.
    Check with Government Motors........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It hasn't even begun yet, wait until the forced buying of insurance starts, the IRS fines, the 1/2 trillion dollars in new taxes. later down the road there will be IRS confiscations of property because people didn't pay health care penalties, there will be a new class of homeless caused by Obamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    It already has fallen,but libs they lie and explain it away.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg