Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It already has fallen,but libs they lie and explain it away.
    I pray that all the fallout from liberal policies are visited upon Nova tenfold. Then he can enjoy the fruit of the Marxist labor ten fold.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I pray that all the fallout from liberal policies are visited upon Nova tenfold. Then he can enjoy the fruit of the Marxist labor ten fold.
    in the eyes of the Obama administration he is the most despicable creature, an older white male, it doesn't mean shit that he is queer now that the election is over.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    in the eyes of the Obama administration he is the most despicable creature, an older white male, it doesn't mean shit that he is queer now that the election is over.
    There are many people that don't mean shit now that the election is over. They're all expendable now that the Annointed One has 4 more years to ruin our country.

Despite Nova's snotty "the sky is falling", he's still here, insulting and rubbing salt in the wounds. The libs wouldn't tolerate that. Actually, as I said a few days back, my own patience is wearing extremely thin.

It's hurtful to people who have worked and tried to do the right thing to be ridiculed by the left. I remember when Bush won, the admonitions to not gloat. Don't recall seeing any of that from the left this time.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

It's hurtful to people who have worked and tried to do the right thing to be ridiculed by the left. I remember when Bush won, the admonitions to not gloat. Don't recall seeing any of that from the left this time.
    And you'd best not expect to hear any in the future either. It's the way of the left to lord it over others at every opportunity. Our resident lib at HZ couldn't get it through hid head that the little o wasn't running against
    w. He gloated on that first election right up until HZ folded.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And somehow Bush will shoulder the blame in all of this.
    What's gonna end up happening is just like with Gm and Chrysler...the Feds will concoct some way to come in and "rescue" failing corporations that buckle under the weight of Obamacare.

ANd for places like Hostess...I wouldn't be surprised if Obama gets the Labor Dept...in conjunction with the NLRB to force Hostess to stay open.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    What's gonna end up happening is just like with Gm and Chrysler...the Feds will concoct some way to come in and "rescue" failing corporations that buckle under the weight of Obamacare.

ANd for places like Hostess...I wouldn't be surprised if Obama gets the Labor Dept...in conjunction with the NLRB to force Hostess to stay open.
    My guess is that the Govt will somehow assume ownership of the most popular brands and trademarks, either by purchasing them or nationalizing them as a part of some 'deal' with unsecured creditors.

Of course these brands would then be handed over to some Workers Paradise Union Shop, which will need to man up for the increased demand. Of course, the WPUS will be forced to hire twice as many heads as they need, at higher wages than they deserve, allowing O to take credit for a few thousand jobs created (never mind that 18K jobs were sacrificed!).

Of course, news of the inevitable collapse of the unsustainable WPUS will be buried under reams of print about how O saved the bakery industry by single-handedly creating a few thousand jobs for his union cronies.

Just a wild guess, but I could see it happening...

Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post
    My guess is that the Govt will somehow assume ownership of the most popular brands and trademarks, either by purchasing them or nationalizing them as a part of some 'deal' with unsecured creditors.

Of course these brands would then be handed over to some Workers Paradise Union Shop, which will need to man up for the increased demand. Of course, the WPUS will be forced to hire twice as many heads as they need, at higher wages than they deserve, allowing O to take credit for a few thousand jobs created (never mind that 18K jobs were sacrificed!).

Of course, news of the inevitable collapse of the unsustainable WPUS will be buried under reams of print about how O saved the bakery industry by single-handedly creating a few thousand jobs for his union cronies.

Just a wild guess, but I could see it happening...
    You've got their exact mode of operating down to a T. Yes, it will happen again and it won't be those Keebler Elves running the bakery.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    You've got their exact mode of operating down to a T. Yes, it will happen again and it won't be those Keebler Elves running the bakery.
    Apparently not. Seems to be a trend forming. :D

Keebler’s Elves Enter Third Month Of Strike...

Industry experts suggest that the public support for the mascots and underprivileged workers may have a directly causal connection to the shortage of brand-name cookies available in stores as a direct result of the strike. Aisle after aisle, consumers are only able to find Yoreos, L.A. Fudgish, Grammy Teddys, and other shitty generic store-brand cookies that have none of the taste or appeal of their brand-name counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

They're already bankrupt. The government can't force a company to stay open if they're already insolvent.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They're already bankrupt. The government can't force a company to stay open if they're already insolvent.
    Check with Government Motors........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA