Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Showing respect at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!

Meet Lindsey Stone. She was on a paid trip to Arlington by her company "Life" Taken before Veterans day.

LIFE, Living Independently Forever, Inc., is a non profit organization that provdes supported independent living for adults with disabilities within its condominium communities on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. www.lifecapecod.org

Mission

The mission of LIFE, working in collaboration with families is to assist residents to develop the skills to function as independently as possible, and to provide supports to assist them in attaining their maximum level of independence, self fulfillment and happiness. Our commitment is life-long, and encompasses the personal, social, and employment needs of LIFE residents.

Company Overview

LIFE, Living Independently Forever, Inc., is a non profit organization that has served adults with learning disabilities within its condomium communities on Cape Cod, Massachusetts for fifteen years. Residents have joined the LIFE community from many areas of our country and beyond. LIFE's professional staff is dedicated to the goal of encouraging each residentís aspirations, strengths and abilities.

LIFE provides support and resources in the areas of vocation, education, social/community involvement and daily living. LIFE is a thriving community, whose residents live full and productive lives.

Residents own or share a condominium within LIFE's condominium communities which offer recreation facilities and state of the art fitness centers in Hyannis and Mashpee on Cape Cod, MA LIFE's professional staff provide responsive support services appropriate to each individual resident.

For more information about LIFE,
    please call Diane Enochs, Executive Director
    508-790-3600
    diane@lifecapecod.org

She left that photo up through out V. day, even thou her friends told her to take it down out of respect. Only recently scrubbing her FB account of it and all others due to the fact her employer is now being blasted for her actions.

Her response is pathetic to say the least.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Power CUer
    She's got some disabilities, all right. Mental ones.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I'm sure she will be available for hire soon if someone needs a horses ass to do something.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

It's pretty sad, actually.

I don't think she was deliberately offensive -- I think she honest believes that smoking next to a "no smoking sign" is equivalent to flipping off a "show respect" sign at Arlington.

So it's sad that Americans don't understand that the sacrifice of men and women is a real, tangible thing; that soldiers have died overseas since the birth of our nation in service to our nation. "Showing Respect" is not some sort of city ordinance or bylaw (like no smoking in certain areas). It's what you do because you are American, and have freedoms that others have fought and died to secure.

her job is payed by American taxpayers. She needs to be fired so she can get a job at MSNBC.

She would also be a good spokesperson for taxpayer funded birth control, she would probably be just as good a reason for birth control as Sandra Fluke was.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    LIFE- Living Independently Forever

3 hours ago

On Nov. 19 at approximately 6 p.m., we became aware that one of our employees had posted an offensive, inappropriate photograph on her personal Facebook page. The photo was taken at a national historic site in October by a fellow employee during a trip to Washington, D.C. attended by 40 residents and eight staff. The photo has since been removed from Facebook, and both employees have been placed on unpaid leave pending the results of an internal investigation.

This photograph in no way reflects the opinions or values of the LIFE organization, which holds our nationís veterans in the highest regard. We are proud to have veterans serving on our staff and board of trustees, and we value their service. The men and women who have selflessly fought and sacrificed their lives to protect the rights and lives of Americans deserve our utmost respect and gratitude. We are acutely aware that this photo has done a disservice to veterans and we are deeply saddened that it was taken and shared in a public medium.
    Don't know sounds too muck like we hope it quiets down and we will keep them both.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Don't know sounds too muck like we hope it quiets down and we will keep them both.
    I think after it soaks in a little more and when the complaints don't stop right away, they will fire them both.

There was a CW3 from Ft. Hood that thought it was quite funny:

Josh Hauger:

I'm a 17 Year Army Officer with 5 Iraq Tours and I fully support her actions. It's only harming the softies that can't take a joke.

And here is my email reply to him:

Really sir? With all due respect that shows a level of ignorance about the Tomb that boggles the mind, especially for someone that’s been in as long as you. You obviously have no idea what it means to be a Tomb Guard, the seriousness of the job which they undertake voluntarily or the reason why such respect is asked, and given by everyone but you and the idiot in that picture. Flipping the bird and mocking like you’re screaming your brains out is not something just offensive to :softies”…it’s offensive to anyone, like myself, who’s served in The Old Guard or who gives a damn about what the Tomb and its history really means. Perhaps you should visit Arlington National Cemetery, talk with some of the Tomb Guards and find out what it takes to do their job. I doubt any of the 11B’s walking the mat would appreciate your “softie” remark.

In the future sir, please give a little more thought to your comments before you hit enter.

V/r

SFC XXXX X. XXXXXXXXX

Not surprisingly CW3 Hauger's FB page is chock full of Obama lovin'.

Idiot.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    It's pretty sad, actually.

I don't think she was deliberately offensive -- I think she honest believes that smoking next to a "no smoking sign" is equivalent to flipping off a "show respect" sign at Arlington.
    Then she is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    So it's sad that Americans don't understand that the sacrifice of men and women is a real, tangible thing; that soldiers have died overseas since the birth of our nation in service to our nation. "Showing Respect" is not some sort of city ordinance or bylaw (like no smoking in certain areas). It's what you do because you are American, and have freedoms that others have fought and died to secure.
    A number of the responses on the "Fire Lindsey Stone" page on Facebook were worse than her original action. One guy had the obligatory crap about us not being as upset when one of us rapes or murders a civilian. Lindsey Stone has no business whining about her intention. We know when the mask slips.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I encourage this type of behavior. I prefer they self-identify.

If one ever worked for me I would take pleasure for years with phrases such as:

"I'm sorry, there's just no room in the budget for a raise for you this year. In fact, I'm going to need you to work this weekend. FYI, you don't get unemployment if you quit".
    "I know you put in for that big promotion but we've decided to go in a different direction".
    "We're going to have to let you go".

I don't live near her but some dude should start dating her, get her to pay off his credit cards, rent for a few months, dinner every night and then a foot in the ass when she asks where this is going.
    Be Not Afraid.