Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Congratulations. She lost her job. I hope you're proud of yourselves. Perhaps internet forums should go to real name users only so that all offensive speech can be similarly punished.
    Wow Princess, nice to see that you're only a WEEK behind in the news...

As for your suggestion. The opinions expressed on this board, by myself, are in no way harmful to my employer. Too bad Ms. Stone could not say the same...

Save your faux outrage for something that matters...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

She didn't wipe her butt on the monument. She goofed around with a sign. She's from New Jersey- what do you expect?
    Silence and Respect, just like the sign says. I would assume even someone from your neck of the woods would understand that.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I"m so happy that she got fired and that Nova is mad because he's too stupid to understand why.l

This woman was goofing around. I doubt that anyone other than the cameraman saw her do this in person.
    Only because they were too chickenshit to do it at a time when others would be there.

Looking at the lighting..IMO it was taken right about the time the park opened and people could first start to walk by the Tomb.

You Libs never have the balls to do anything like that when there are actual people whi might see it. Guess it's that fear of getting your ass beat.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Congratulations. She lost her job. I hope you're proud of yourselves. Perhaps internet forums should go to real name users only so that all offensive speech can be similarly punished.
    Thanks to your friends at the DUmp...my real name IS widely known...and they HAVE tried...and failed on several occasions to get me in trouble...for simply stating my opinion on here and in a LTE in Stars and Stripes.

Doesn't change the fact I'm glad this idiot got canned. Or that I said what I did to that idiot CW3.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    If it were a picture of an ez-bake oven at the holocaust memorial, would you be a bit offended? What about a noose at the MLK memorial?
    I'm thinking someone should go put one of these:

...at the gravesite of Harvey Milk and take a picture.

I wonder how much Novas thong would get in a twist over that?

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Congratulations. She lost her job.
    You play stupid games, you get stupid prizes.

Of course, you homosexuals already know that................
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I'm thinking someone should go put one of these:

...at the gravesite of Harvey Milk and take a picture.

I wonder how much Novas thong would get in a twist over that?
    That's precisely what I said considering the anniversary of his death was the other day. Gays from all around would be screaming and whoever did it would be charged with a hate crime.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    That's precisely what I said considering the anniversary of his death was the other day. Gays from all around would be screaming and whoever did it would be charged with a hate crime.
    Bingo. It would seem these days that only special interest groups and certai protected classes are allowed to have "outrage".

You and I are just supposed to STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Funny how the laws on hate crimes don't cover something like giving the finger to the Tomb of the Unknowns. I guess it's okay to hate Soldiers...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!