1. #1 Save That ......Deer? 
    I copied this from Facebook. I deleted then names because, well...it just seemed like the right thing to do!

Decided to post a picture of a "living" animal. ***** rescued this little deer while he was on a fishing charter today. It was swimming across the bay, and had just gone under because it was so tired and cold. He called Dr. Mike (our vet) and he sent someone to meet Shawn and take the deer back to his clinic to check it out. Hopefully, the deer will be back in the wild before long. I know ********** will like this post better than my post yesterday.
    And then she posted a picture of their "deer"

So. Anyone notice anything funny about this "little deer"?

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I copied this from Facebook. I deleted then names because, well...it just seemed like the right thing to do!

And then she posted a picture of their "deer"

So. Anyone notice anything funny about this "little deer"?
    Could be one of them rare barking deer ?
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Could be one of them rare barking deer ?
    Yep. Greyhound.

SLW and SR must not have seen this thread yet. SURELY they would recognize it.

Funny thing is, the guy who rescued it is a fishing guide. Hope he doesn't try his hand at hunting.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Awwwww!!! Cute "Deer".
    May the FORCE be with you!

Oh, that post brought back bittersweet memories of my first greyhound, Jessie. I loved that "deer" so much and lost a long fight with osteosarcoma. That pic of the dog just leaped off the page when I saw it, looks so much like my Jess man. Thanks for posting.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

And I wonder what kind of scum would throw a grey overboard like that one probably was...

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And I wonder what kind of scum would throw a grey overboard like that one probably was...
    That was the other half of the Facebook post....

Hi ******* - that is not a deer that is a greyhound and her name is Julia Edna. She has been missing here is the emial my mom got: We had another report of a siting of Julia/Edna a little further West of Bayshore Gardens along the water, but not sure if this is a valid siting. Bring your squawkers. If Julia/Edna is nearby, it will at least get her moving so you can see her. Keep in mind that most greyhounds are found within 1 or 2 miles of where they were lost. The address where ***************FL 34210. This is just off Bayshore Gardens Parkway/El Conquistador Parkway.
    Later, the poor girl's husband told her that she had been punked, and he knew damn good and well it was a dog.......

I predict that marriage is gonna last! Ya gotta have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    That was the other half of the Facebook post....

Later, the poor girl's husband told her that she had been punked, and he knew damn good and well it was a dog.......

I predict that marriage is gonna last! Ya gotta have fun!