Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Texas first, Oklahoma 2nd and 3rd. 
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Shhhhhhh! It won't be affordable long if all those dang northeasters find out and move here.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Shhhhhhh! It won't be affordable long if all those dang northeasters find out and move here.
    You haven't seen the snow birds loading up Harlingen for years and it's still #1. All that on top of the Eagle Ford play growing everyone's income many times over.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

You haven't seen the snow birds loading up Harlingen for years and it's still #1. All that on top of the Eagle Ford play growing everyone's income many times over.
    Don't let them vote or they will tax your underwear, you will have to be licensed to fart in your own bathroom.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

I watch Pioneer Woman religiously weekend mornings. She lives in Oklahoma on a big ranch. The views are breathtaking...plus she can cook. She's on foodtv ever weekend.
    I would move there in a second.
    ....if it were coastal

I have a cousin up north that rotates snowbirding between Apache Junction , AZ & Mission , Tx.

They favor Mission over Apache Junction because of the Climate. They do like Apache Junction over mission because it's got half the population and is spread out more.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Ardmore. A place for those who can't take the hustle and bustle of Enid.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Ardmore. A place for those who can't take the hustle and bustle of Enid.
    There is nothing wrong with taking things at a slower pace than the rest of the world, you are just hurrying toward your grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    There is nothing wrong with taking things at a slower pace than the rest of the world, you are just hurrying toward your grave.
    I agree. Just a joke that only a few would get. I love the state of Oklahoma and visit it whenever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I agree. Just a joke that only a few would get. I love the state of Oklahoma and visit it whenever I can.
    I even love the wind. Maybe it gets old after a while, but Oklahoma and Texas both have a lot to offer. If you prefer a little more of this or less of that or that you can find it in OK or TX.

The only thing that grates on me is the way Texans are just sooooo proud of being Texans. They wear T shirts proclaiming their Texaness, talk about how many generations it takes to make a Texan, Texas women, and on and on...

Oklahoma? Only once have I seen it flaunted. And I couldn't stop looking....