Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The Most Powerful Woman the Middle East Has Ever Witnessed. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Be prepared to be amazed!!!!

Wed Nov 21, 2012, 06:17 PM
    DonRedwood

The Most Powerful Woman the Middle East Has Ever Witnessed.

Hillary Clinton is, I propose, the most powerful woman the Middle East has ever witnessed. She stands, hair uncovered, Her practical pantsuit making the statement "I am following MY rules" as she leans on Egypt to broker a peace in what is, for all practical purposes, pretty similar to standing in a powder keg.

And how has this First Lady of Arkansas become the very best chance of peace in the Middle East since...well, pretty much my lifetime? Because Hillary Clinton carries an arsenal of tricks nobody has ever quite seen before. Even in the land of Cleopatra and Hatshepsut there is no match to Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton carries the weight and prestige of the Clinton Presidency. She is the First Lady to one of the most popular Presidents of all time. She has flown around the world in that role as a friend to many countries around the world. She continued that as a Senator and her husband continues to travel the world on missions of good will and kindness. Her husband still manages to be one of the more powerful political figures in the world. Every time Bill Clinton gives a speech as he did at the convention, Hillary Clinton's role in his Presidency is not far behind in our thoughts.

Hillary Clinton carries the weight and prestige of the Obama Presidency. Obama has just been re-elected in what was a pretty big blow out. His strength carried through to gains in the Senate and House. He is an amazingly popular figure around the world. He is the son of a Muslim. Hillary Clinton is his representative to broker peace. She is his equal in this process--something that has probably never happened before in the history of US Politics. The Secretary of State is as well known and as highly respected as the President of the United States, as well as the previous Democratic and equally popular President. Hillary Clinton carries the prestige of two of our greatest modern presidents in a way no other politician has been able to do. She's not an ex-Cabinet Member or a retired general from the team of an ex-president--she's Hillary freakin' Clinton.

And finally Hillary Clinton carries the weight and prestige of the very real possibility that she may be the next President of the United States. She leads in all the polls. She has an extremely high popularity rate. The world pretty much thinks she is the next President if she wants it. Never before has Secretary of State negotiated from such a position of power and probably never with such a high probability to be the next President. Does Egypt dare alienate the next President? Does Israel or Hamas? Syria? Does anyone dare piss of Hillary Clinton? Would you piss off Hillary Clinton? Good God no!

I don't know if she'll be President. I don't know if there will be peace. But I am pretty sure that I am correct when I say, that we've never had such a powerful Secretary of State. We have never seen a woman who has carried such a wide variety of strengths, prestige and sheer political power. Not only is she the most powerful woman the Middle East has ever seen, Hillary Clinton, simply put, is the most powerful woman ever. And we are so incredibly lucky she is on our side.

Don't mess with Hillary Clinton.

WOO-HOO!!! It's super Hillary!!!!

And when the "Truce" falls apart...they'll blame Bu$h.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The Most Powerful Woman the Middle East Has Ever Witnessed.
    What, did she fart?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Yeah, right. Bill hasn't given a crap about her since 1978. Why should anyone else.
    Be Not Afraid.

Condoleeza Rice? Madeleine Albright?

What about Clinton makes her more "powerful" then the prior two female Sec States?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Condoleeza Rice? Madeleine Albright?

What about Clinton makes her more "powerful" then the prior two female Sec States?
    She has been fondled by Bill.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yeah, right. Bill hasn't given a crap about her since 1978. Why should anyone else.
    Just because a guy values his balls more than the world doesn't mean his wife isn't somebody to care about.

Strongest woman in the Middle East? Sorry, but that title goes to...

Malala Yousafzai

Quote Originally Posted by india.nydailynews.com
    British-based Islamic radicals are preparing to announce a fatwa on Malala Yousafzai, the 15-year-old girl shot by the Pakistan Taliban, for her role in standing up to extremists.

The story of Malala, who is recovering at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, has touched millions of people around the world since she was attacked by a gunman on her way home from school last month.

She had dared to defy the Pakistan Taliban by promoting girls education and by documenting their abuses in a blog written in 2009.

I love that part about being part of the powerful Obama regime. Oy!

She and Bill were hit in the 2008 election by the accusations of racism by the Obama camp. I doubt if Bubba can stand the Annointed One. But they obviously made a deal with the literal devil to help in the 2012 campaign, probably for support for her 2016 bid.

Just wondering about the age thing. Hillary is 65 now, so if she runs in 2016 she'll be 69, 70 when she would take office. Slams were made at Romney for running at 65 and being in a different generation.

Guess it's OK for a dem to run at an older age---not so with a Republican.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post
    Strongest woman in the Middle East? Sorry, but that title goes to...

Malala Yousafzai
    I have to agree. Pakistan has since passed compulsory education. That's power.