Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
What, did she fart?
That probably about covers it. She uses the position to travel the world, see the sights and "look important". I can see the similarities with those at the top of this regime. "Fellow travelers" and all that I suppose. She has got to be one of the least accomplished SoS of all time.

Remember when the Mercedes Marxist won the Nobel Peace Prize? For what? And what about the award for having the most transparent administration ever... received behind closed doors in secret? When he says look at the right hand, dont be fooled... watch the left hand ... or the foot or something else. Everything is upside down and backwards with this regime.

But I guess it doesnt really matter if the American Pravda are pitching from the same bull pin for whom the first amendment only applies if you agree with them.

Aside from that, everything about this regime from the top down oozes ineptocracy ...

“A system of government where the least capable are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers."