Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    What, did she fart?
    That probably about covers it. She uses the position to travel the world, see the sights and "look important". I can see the similarities with those at the top of this regime. "Fellow travelers" and all that I suppose. She has got to be one of the least accomplished SoS of all time.

Remember when the Mercedes Marxist won the Nobel Peace Prize? For what? And what about the award for having the most transparent administration ever... received behind closed doors in secret? When he says look at the right hand, dont be fooled... watch the left hand ... or the foot or something else. Everything is upside down and backwards with this regime.

But I guess it doesnt really matter if the American Pravda are pitching from the same bull pin for whom the first amendment only applies if you agree with them.

Aside from that, everything about this regime from the top down oozes ineptocracy ...

ďA system of government where the least capable are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers."
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

and Janet Reno was the most powerful person in Miami/Little Havana.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Just because a guy values his balls more than the world doesn't mean his wife isn't somebody to care about.
    meh. If her husband hates her can't I dislike her too? If she stays with him only to advance her political career can't I care less about her?

I never understood why a woman who said she never knew that her husband was cheating on her (when everyone around her did) was put into one of the most powerful positions in our country's government, where she has to deal with people all over the world lying to her on a daily basis. If she can't tell when someone is deceiving her perhaps we should have gone with someone else. Although she did try to deceive the hell out of us with that youtube video nonsense. Fortunately we are not so easily duped as she is.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    meh. If her husband hates her can't I dislike her too? If she stays with him only to advance her political career can't I care less about her?

I never understood why a woman who said she never knew that her husband was cheating on her (when everyone around her did) was put into one of the most powerful positions in our country's government, where she has to deal with people all over the world lying to her on a daily basis. If she can't tell when someone is deceiving her perhaps we should have gone with someone else. Although she did try to deceive the hell out of us with that youtube video nonsense. Fortunately we are not so easily duped as she is.
    I don't think the problem is that Bill Clinton doesn't like her. I think he's a nymphomanic. I think she's always known. I've read accounts of her knowing and taking it out on the mistresses. Thing is if he had divorced her husband, she would have been considered non-traditional and not given a chance in politics. Therefore, she stayed with.

Personally, I'm a bigger fan of Elizabeth Edwards. Divorced him and didn't leave him anything outside of their kids.

So they love Hillary now?

One of the reasons I don't post there anymore is because of the way they talked about her during the 2008 primaries.

Probably the most powerful woman the Middle East has ever seen is Golda Meir.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    ... I've read accounts of her knowing and taking it out on the mistresses ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    ... I never understood why a woman who said she never knew that her husband was cheating on her (when everyone around her did) was put into one of the most powerful positions in our country's government, where she has to deal with people all over the world lying to her on a daily basis. If she can't tell when someone is deceiving her perhaps we should have gone with someone else...
    Shes been covering the bimbo eruptions since he was Governor. So the idea that she didnt know about it/ them when they got to the White House isnt just a little obvious. She was in fact as I understand it, "in charge" of "covering" them.