1. #1 The Mysterious Death of Gen. George S. Patton 
    By Robert K. Wilcox

Sixty-seven years ago, on a cold December 9th in 1945 Germany, legendary American general George S. Patton was injured in a strange auto "accident" on a road outside Mannheim, near the Rhine River. The opinionated anticommunist died twelve days later. Today, the evidence that he was murdered -- the first in a line of postwar political assassinations including that of President John F. Kennedy -- is mounting.

In 2008 my book about Patton's mysterious death, Target: Patton, was published by Regnery with the core evidence, including:

● Patton was the only passenger hurt that cold day in what essentially was described as a "fender-bender." Two others in the car with him were uninjured, as were those in the truck that suddenly turned and caused the crash.
    ● The truck and its occupants were suspiciously waiting for the Patton car on the side of the road, according to a witness. It didn't start up until Patton's Cadillac was sighted. The truck's driver, a soldier and black marketeer who had stolen the army vehicle, did not signal when he suddenly wheeled the two-and-a-half-ton hauler into Patton's path. The truck's driver and his passengers mysteriously disappeared -- as did the sergeant in a jeep who was leading the Patton Cadillac.

● Numerous shadowy figures, including a general and other officers, quickly descended on the remote crash site, taking charge. It was a quiet Sunday morning. How were so many so high up alerted so fast? Where are the records of their visit -- and of the accident itself? All reports and investigations have inexplicably disappeared.
    Patton, who suffered a broken neck and head wounds, wasn't taken to a nearby Mannheim hospital. Instead, although in need of immediate help, he was driven 20 miles to a hospital in Heidelberg, a half hour away. Gravely injured, he was expected to die. But a tough man, he unexpectedly rallied and was preparing to go home to the U.S. when he had a sudden embolism attack and died literally with his bags packed. Years later, a Soviet officer told a Patton family member that they had poisoned him.

At the time of his accident, Patton was the lone high-level Allied voice arguing to fight the Soviets, who had been American allies. He knew their treachery that would develop into the Cold War and was preparing to go back to the U.S. and campaign against them -- a move the American and Soviet governments feared. The U.S., in meetings with Soviet leader Stalin, had basically signed over Eastern Europe to the Russians in return for Stalin's help in establishing the United Nations, a dream of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who had died in early 1945, and liberal Democrats who, under new President Harry Truman, were continuing Roosevelt's pro-Soviet policies.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz2D0LrwXrH
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I can't think of any famous person who ever died whose death was not subsequently described by someone as 'mysterious'.
    The press loves this stuff. Years ago in San Diego there was a group of nutcases who all committed suicide because they were convinced that Haley's Comet had returned for them. They left videos, notes,documented everything. So the press releases all the stuff, carts away the bodies, and the reporter turns around looks at the camera and announces, "The truth will never be known". Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I can't think of any famous person who ever died whose death was not subsequently described by someone as 'mysterious'.
    The press loves this stuff. Years ago in San Diego there was a group of nutcases who all committed suicide because they were convinced that Haley's Comet had returned for them. They left videos, notes,documented everything. So the press releases all the stuff, carts away the bodies, and the reporter turns around looks at the camera and announces, "The truth will never be known". Go figure.
    I actually believe there is something to this one.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I actually believe there is something to this one.
    Me too.

I don't know much about Patton. Unfortunately, I, like everyone in America, have seen the movie and that has tainted my view of history to the point that I may never get the real picture.

But there is this:
    On 9 Dec 1945, Patton was invited by Major General Hobart Gay to go on a hunting trip near Mannheim, Germany. Private First Class Horace Woodring was the driver at the front of the vehicle that took Patton to Mannheim, while Patton was seated in the rear. According to Woodring, Patton made a comment en route about the destroyed and abandoned vehicles on the side of the road, and Woodring might had momentarily taken his eyes off of the road. At 1145 hours, near Neckarstadt, an on-coming 2 1/2-ton truck driving by US Army Technical Sergeant Robert Thompson made a sudden and unexpected left turn into a supply depot. Woodring stepped on the brake pedal and swerved to the left, still hitting the truck, but his quick reaction reduced the impact to somewhat of a minimum. Woodring, Gay, and Thompson all emerged uninjured, but in the backseat, Patton was bleeding profusely from his head from impact with the division between the front and rear compartments of the vehicle, and he complained that he could not feel anything below his neck. After making sure Woodring and Gay were unharmed, Patton asked them to rub his shoulders and arms to help him regain feeling, but the two were unable to do so. He was rushed to the military hospital in Heidelberg, Germany, where it was discovered that he suffered damage in his neck and spinal cord. Eisenhower flew his wife to Europe to be at his side, and Patton, though depressed that he could never ride again, was said to be a model patient. On 21 Dec 1945, he had irregular breathing, which was reported by his wife and tended to by the medical staff. After his breathing became normal, his wife went to the cafeteria to eat dinner, during which she was fetched to return to Patton's side, informed that his condition had once again worsened. Before she reached Patton, he died from a pulmonary embolism.
    http://ww2db.com/person_bio.php?person_id=55
    That's the official version of his death, but like the records surrounding the periphery of JFK's death it leads to certain difficulties:
    The two drivers are now implicated by the book we are discussing, or at least the non-Patton driver is implicated by calling it an "accident", with quotation marks. If the book is to be believed it was no accident; it was meant to kill him, but it didn't.
    So now his assassins have the problem of poisoning him in the hospital....which they handily pulled off by....

I'm as big a fan of James Bond as anyone, but all in all a Patton assassination just doesn't sound very likely. The drivers must have been interviewed than as well as later, and on and on....The witness, quoted but not named,says the truck was waiting for Patton and the driver disappeared, but the official record says the truck was traveling and names the driver......

I dunno....I ain't going for it.

Without a description of the specific medical treatment given in response to the breathing difficulty, I'm inclined to suspect inadequate, or incorrect treatment in the hospital.

Patton obviously suffered a severe injury to the spinal cord and had internal injuries. Question: How was Patton removed from the vehicle and transported to the hospital?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Fabulous Poster
    Ever been to the Patton Museum in Chiriaco Summit, Ca?

I'd be interested in hearing about the actual forensics of the crash. I've heard repeatedly about how the passengers were not injured, so forth and so on, but that's not all that uncommon.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

SNL did a funny sketch about the cult in SD shortly after their mass suicide. They had a reporter interviewing the cult members live from their spaceship, and asked whoever was portraying their leader if he had any regrets-he had one, about the whole castration thing.

They also did a mock ad -showing all the dead bodies with their fancy tennis shoes on their feet. They ended it with a visual that said "Keds: Shoes for sensible Christians".

You are referring to the Heaven's Gate cult. This happened a full decade after Haley's Comet. The comet they thought the ship that they were going to was Hale-Bopp.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.