Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    "Exactly what do you find objectionable about Iron Dome?" --- I do not find the Iron Dome objectionable.

"Do you find Iron Dome objectionable?" --- I do not find the Iron Dome objectionable.

WTF AD???

Carry on.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    "Exactly what do you find objectionable about Iron Dome?" --- I do not find the Iron Dome objectionable.

"Do you find Iron Dome objectionable?" --- I do not find the Iron Dome objectionable.

WTF AD???

Carry on.
    He was being a dick and I called him on it. Now he is doing his filibuster schtick and blustering for the boot licks.

Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    That answer is not an option to this question:

Now, this is a question that could garner that response:

"Do you find Iron Dome objectionable?"

Try asking that one if you really want to gain information. I somehow doubt that is your intent, though.
    I asked more than one question, but of course, you don't want to answer any. But, okay, for the sake of argument, "Do you find Iron Dome objectionable?" And, if not, why did you cite our underwriting it as an issue? Also, what did you mean by corralling Egypt and why did you say that Israel spit in our eye on settlements?

He was being a dick and I called him on it. Now he is doing his filibuster schtick and blustering for the boot licks.

Sue me.
    I'm not the one being a dick. You make snarky cracks about an ally, and then refuse to back up your BS. Sorry if my calling you on your BS offends you. Now, since I've asked the question in a manner that you might not find objectionable, let's have an answer, or do I have to add "Mother, may I?" before you respond?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Sue me.
    Translated: I can't bullshit myway out of this one so I'll accuse HIM of being the asshole.

Well played fanboi...well played.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

We back them in the UN constantly and recently,
    Well they are one of our longest standing allies. And we share a common enemy...that being about 95% of the countries that make up the U.N.

They back us at the U.N. consistiently as well.

That's what friends and allies do.

Only Libtards like you don't seem to grasp that concept.

we corral Egypt,
    How exactly have we done that? You think that by somehow turning the entire country over to a group of Islamic thugs we're corralling them? Sounds to me like the U.S. by supporting the atrocity known as the "Arab Spring"...green lighted what's happenening there now.

If we'd actually "corralled" Egypt...Mubarak would still be in Power.

and we underwrite Iron Dome and what do we get for it in return?
    You got a link to back that up?

Constant pissing and moaning about what a meanie our president is and a spit in the eye on settlements.
    Can you provide any evidence tht Obama has been friendly with Israel in the way past Presidents have?

May you can find some kernel of light in a story on one of his visits to Israel to meet with it's leaders.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Translated: I can't bullshit myway out of this one so I'll accuse HIM of being the asshole.

Well played fanboi...well played.
    It would be if it wasn't so obvious. And, let's not forget that anyone else who sees through his BS is a "boot lick".
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Well they are one of our longest standing allies. And we share a common enemy...that being about 95% of the countries that make up the U.N.

They back us at the U.N. consistiently as well.

That's what friends and allies do.

Only Libtards like you don't seem to grasp that concept.

How exactly have we done that? You think that by somehow turning the entire country over to a group of Islamic thugs we're corralling them? Sounds to me like the U.S. by supporting the atrocity known as the "Arab Spring"...green lighted what's happenening there now.

If we'd actually "corralled" Egypt...Mubarak would still be in Power.

You got a link to back that up?

Can you provide any evidence tht Obama has been friendly with Israel in the way past Presidents have?

May you can find some kernel of light in a story on one of his visits to Israel to meet with it's leaders.
    Careful, there, or he'll accuse you of "filibustering". Talk about Orwellian. He makes unsubstantiated assertions and snide insinuations about our policies towards Israel, and when I call him on it and ask him to say what he means, he accuses me of exactly what he's doing. Bravo.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

BTW, I trust the Egyptian military more than most institutions in the tribal shit hole that is the Middle East.
    According to Egyptian blogs I read, Egyptians generally trust the military far more than the police / civilian leadership.

Seems like... I don't know... if there was any a time for the UN to prove it has a purpose to exist, it's now in Egypt. Libya. Or Syria (soon). Countries just coming out of a revolution need international monitors to protect civilians.

Also, there's a reason the prevailing cynical thought of the 60s, 70s, and 80s was that it's better to have brutal dictators in charge over there than democracies that will turn into Islamic theocracies after the 1st election.

In retrospect, we'd be better off today if we'd have let the communists have Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran.

One whole day and no response from Arroyo, even after I rephrased the question to suit him.

Gutless.
    --Odysseus