1. #1 Give Thanks You Weren't Bombed and Murdered by Americans Because You ARE Americans 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ahhhh...I knew I could count on the DUmmies!!!

Fri Nov 23, 2012, 06:19 AM
    unhappycamper

Give Thanks You Weren't Bombed and Murdered by Americans Because You ARE Americans

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Giv...21122-702.html

Give Thanks You Weren't Bombed and Murdered by Americans Because You ARE Americans
    By Jay Janson (about the author)
    OpEdNews Op Eds 11/22/2012 at 03:33:11

On Thanksgiving, don't forget to give thanks for being American. Give thanks that what is happening in Syria this year, Libya last year, in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia and Yemen, in years before, continuing today, and planned to happen in Iran in the immediate future, cannot happen to you in America because Americans are not about to butcher their own, at least not yet.

Give thanks that you and your children, your parents and grandparents were living in the best country in the world during the last sixty-three years and not in countries that got bombed like hell for years, for example, Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Give thanks that being American, you and yours never had to suffer invasion and bombing like Dominicans, Lebanese, Panamanians, Cubans, S and Grenadines - never had to watch in fear for your family as your government was overthrown in violence covertly initiated by a superpower, like the citizens of Greece, Guatemala, Iran, Chile, Haiti had to suffer.

That you never had to fear for your children being arrested and not heard from again like most Latin Americans under military dictatorships put in by a foreign government more awesomely powerful than the world has ever seen before.
    They are always such a happy lot!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    I don't like posts that begin with "I'm all for free speech, but...." but, I simply can't keep from fantasizing about taking a baseball bat to certain people. I thought about putting a chicken leg tied with three feathers in a pineapple can on the doorstep of E Ferrari while I was out there last summer, but between dim sum and seeing if there really were naked people on the street in the Castro, I forgot all about her.

Tell that to the families of Ty Woods and Christopher Stevens.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    They would only be considered if they were American Taliban. American Soldiers or service types are automatically precluded from leftist sympathy.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

1. I doubt the people of Panama and Greneda saw that much bombing. I don't think there were that many civilian deaths in either operation.
    2. Korea is not the same as Vietnam. People get them mixed up-I blame Alan Alda for that. Anyone who thinks we should not have been involved should ask a South Korean how he feels about it. If not that, just look at that satellite map that shows North Korea in the dark.

I'm convinced that a good number of the crazy people at DU have serious SM/BD issues and secretly wish for a society in which they get locked up and tortured.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Or the 3,000+ killed on 9/11/01. Or the families killed on the SS. Cole. Or those killed in our West African embassies. Or those killed in the first WTC bombing. Or Kobal Towers. Or...
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I feel nothing but pity for people who think like this. You can't be angry at the mentally deficient.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.