Thread: I had the BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!

1. #1 I had the BEST THANKSGIVING EVER! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Fri Nov 23, 2012, 10:03 PM
    Dems50State (62 posts)

I had the BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!

Thursday I went to my local dispensary and bought weed with my red card. It's great because my redneck family is out of state. The guy was actually pretty cool to that I went to. I read a nice book and had a nice meal then I laughed at the tv screen when it talked about all those people traveling to their families. After a while I fell asleep thinking happy thoughts about what I'm going to do next holiday. I spent 170 on weed and I have hardly touched half of the edibles I bought. BTW word of warning stay away from the Lolipops those things are evil. Happy Red Card Holidays! Thank God I live in Colorado.

BTW this was the best Black Friday ever spent money on. I'm going to relax the next few days. I feel good right now.
    Sure dude, whatever...
    May the FORCE be with you!

That is the most pathetic post EVER!

I spent 170 on weed
    And how much do you want to bet that this idiot doesn't have health insurance.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

If he feels "good", it's a good thing he stayed home and off the roads.
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And how much do you want to bet that this idiot doesn't have health insurance.

$170 for a bag of weed? I hope it was at least an oz.

One of my charges went on facebook over the weekend to brag about how her Thanksgiving was all about "Mary jane and alcohol". I'll bet she could get it for him at a lower price.

Detroit legalized marijuana for any purpose in the election. The state has medical marijuana laws. Even though she is under 21, there is really nothing that I can do about it. I do wonder if she understands the concept of facebook friends, though.