Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Please list me all of the services available though PP that would require a coupon. I'll wait.
    General gyn exams, pap smears, contraception prescriptions...
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Please list me all of the services available though PP that would require a coupon. I'll wait.
    ...you forgot "referral to an abortion provider"...

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    All of which are covered by insurance and/or taxpayer subsidies. No need for coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    ...you forgot "referral to an abortion provider"...
    That's one of the few services that they perform on site. They refer women for mammograms and other procedures, but they do their own abortions.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    It's come to this:

More here.....
    10% off Gynecological exams while you wait, we will be in and out in less than 20 minutes or it's free!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What in God's name do you think "emergency contraception is"? It could be the morning after pill or it could be abortion. When they say "Planned Parenthood", it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they're discounting.

What shameless promotion.
    I believe that "emergency contraception" refers only to morning after pill.

Here is a list of their services, you will note that abortion is listed separately from emergency contraception. Given that a coupon is a broad invitation to save, and women who need an abortion on Nov 23rd would be a small subset of those needing services and one for whom $10 probably isn't the deciding factor, it makes sense that the coupon is intended for more routine and mundane services.

Some of our medical services include:

Birth Control
    Emergency Contraception
    Breast/Pap Exam
    STI Testing and Treatment
    HPV Vaccine
    Men’s Health Services
    Pregnancy Testing & Options
    Abortion Services
    Rapid HIV Testing & Education
    Other Women’s Health Services

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    10% off Gynecological exams while you wait, we will be in and out in less than 20 minutes or it's free!
    That's why I always carry a genuine Toyota oil filter in my truck. If I ever have to get it done somewhere besides the dealer, I want them to use the right filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That's why I always carry a genuine Toyota oil filter in my truck. If I ever have to get it done somewhere besides the dealer, I want them to use the right filter.
    Better to be safe, once she's up in the rack she's vulnerable.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

This is disgusting. Funny how all the liberals continue to whine about slavery and yet here they are, putting a price on human life. Funny how they complain about racism/sexism/etcetera while supporting what is possibly the most profitable form of genocide ever.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    This is disgusting. Funny how all the liberals continue to whine about slavery and yet here they are, putting a price on human life.
    A high dose of "the pill" which makes the womb of a young woman who made the mistake of drinking too much inhospitable to a life altering commitment which she may have had little say in at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    A high dose of "the pill" which makes the womb of a young woman who made the mistake of drinking too much inhospitable to a life altering commitment which she may have had little say in at the time.
    So why punish the child for the crime of the father? Are human babies so abominable that nobody wants to adopt them?