Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Karl Rove and Dick Morris were kicked off Fox News .. 
    Fox News sidelines Karl Rove, Dick Morris after election gaffes

Read more: http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell...ection-gaffes/

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Dick Morris, like Ann Coulter, laughs all the way to the bank. That's why he says the outrageous stuff he says.

Ann is smarter and easier on the eyes, but should not EVER be mistaken for someone who doesn't put her own interests first.

Rove blew this one. Period. Somewhat surprising, but hey, even Rove is human.
    U.S. Army, Retired

They were probably offended when Rove challenged their call on Ohio(was it Ohio?) They walked him down stairs to speak to their election guru's only to still be wrong.

Morris made a prediction that turned out to be wrong. Very wrong but that doesn't make him a bad guy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Morris made a prediction that turned out to be wrong. Very wrong but that doesn't make him a bad guy.
    I never cared much for doughboy. His hatred of the Clintoons makes him irrational most of the time.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Awwww man!!! Do I have to change my avatar now????
    May the FORCE be with you!

I didn't mind Karl Rove, but I had a real hard time believing some of the stuff that Morris said. It was always like he was saying what people wanted to hear, and agreed with everyone else around him. I knew Rove was falling off when he started to just give states to Romney without knowing for sure. Either way, I haven't watched a news cast, or listened to a single conservative radio station, since the election.....and don't plan to it for a while.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I didn't mind Karl Rove, but I had a real hard time believing some of the stuff that Morris said. It was always like he was saying what people wanted to hear, and agreed with everyone else around him. I knew Rove was falling off when he started to just give states to Romney without knowing for sure. Either way, I haven't watched a news cast, or listened to a single conservative radio station, since the election.....and don't plan to it for a while.
    Smart man. Conservative talk radio has not done any favors for the conservatives. They're in the entertainment business, not the education business.
    Case in point: No one would have ever heard of Sandra Fluke if Rush had not catapulted her to fame. Then, the Democrats used the event to promote the idea that Republicans hate women and wanted to take away their right to birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I never cared much for doughboy. His hatred of the Clintoons makes him irrational most of the time.
    I would defer to him on his hatred for the Clintons. After all he knew them intimately. I'd love for him to come out with a tell all book and expose what a horrible duo the Clinton's really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Smart man. Conservative talk radio has not done any favors for the conservatives. They're in the entertainment business, not the education business.
    Case in point: No one would have ever heard of Sandra Fluke if Rush had not catapulted her to fame. Then, the Democrats used the event to promote the idea that Republicans hate women and wanted to take away their right to birth control.
    Funny how that works. I'm wondering if the McCain campaign should have used Joe the Plummer in the same manner in 2008.