Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    If he was poisoned they can always blame it on Bush.

No, wait! That would make Bush more popular. Kissinger!.....maybe.

Ah! The Israelis. Perfect!
    Which country has a documented record of using radioactive materials to kill their enemies? It's not Israel.

If he did die from radiation, I'd be curious as to why the Russians thought it was necessary to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    ................If he did die from radiation, I'd be curious as to why the Russians thought it was necessary to kill him.
    Kind of a good point, but I would think there are lots of countries that could get hold of nuclear powered poison. I have little doubt that someone will discover that Arafat was poisoned. And little doubt that hysterical Arabs will blame it on whomever they please. You. Me. Bush.......Israelis!

I find nothing unusual about a terrorist being exposed to components of a dirty bomb.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Kind of a good point, but I would think there are lots of countries that could get hold of nuclear powered poison. I have little doubt that someone will discover that Arafat was poisoned. And little doubt that hysterical Arabs will blame it on whomever they please. You. Me. Bush.......Israelis!
    They'll believe that even if the autopsy turns up nothing. The Arabs are the most paranoid, delusional and outright nutty people outside of DU and MSNBC.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post
    You're all wrong! He's being hiding in plain sight, pursuing a career in entertainment...

Isn't that David Letterman?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ramallah, West Bank (CNN) -- The body of former Palestine Liberation Organization leader Yasser Arafat was exhumed Tuesday for tests to see if poisoning led to his 2004 death, according to WAFA, the official Palestinian news agency.

Palestinian officials hope the tests will clear up questions over whether Arafat's death eight years ago was the result of poisoning by the radioactive element polonium.

The Palestinian Authority, which runs the West Bank, says it is convinced Israel is behind any poisoning of Arafat. Israel has declined to comment on the allegation.

Forensic experts from France, Switzerland and Russia took their own samples for independent analysis, said Tawfiq Tirawi, head of the Palestinian investigation committee.

Well at least it looks like he's still dead. I was kinda hoping for a Zombie Yasser, that would have been cool!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

suspect under investigation

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Reminds me of an old joke: How many pervs does it take to put in a lightbulb?

One, but it takes the entire Emergency Room staff to get it out.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Reminds me of an old joke: How many pervs does it take to put in a lightbulb?

One, but it takes the entire Emergency Room staff to get it out.

That's the best joke I've heard all week.