Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    What I read is that because Conservatives give more, they own the concept. Which I argue.
    You know exactly what I said or you wouldn't be twisting it to try and make it mean something else, one of the other reasons I can't stand liberals.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You know exactly what I said or you wouldn't be twisting it to try and make it mean something else, one of the other reasons I can't stand liberals.
    Yay this argument again. I don't like Liberals either. I never said anything belonged to either party. On the contrary I said they belonged to no specific group.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Yay this argument again. I don't like Liberals either. I never said anything belonged to either party. On the contrary I said they belonged to no specific group.
    How about the facts libtard, the statistics showed almost three times as much from conservatives, visualize me holding up my middle finger, that is how much liberals give. Now visualize me holding up three fingers, that is how much conservative give.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

How about the facts libtard, the statistics showed almost three times as much from conservatives, visualize me holding up my middle finger, that is how much liberals give. Now visualize me holding up three fingers, that is how much conservative give.
    1. I am not a Liberal

2. As I just said, giving more does not make it your idea to own. It just means you give more. That's all. And good for you for doing so.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

1. I am not a Liberal

2. As I just said, giving more does not make it your idea to own. It just means you give more. That's all. And good for you for doing so.
    Your posts speak for themselves, most of your time here is spent arguing for liberal causes.

Your posts speak for themselves, most of your time here is spent arguing for liberal causes.
    Yes all those Liberal causes like same sex marriage and........ I think that's it. I like low taxes and as little war and spending as possible. I guess not hating every Muslim counts as being Liberal, too. And I got really pissed about the Stimulus Package and ObamaCare. Yeah, I am definitely a Liberal.

Rock, I am disagreeing with you about this on the concept that no one "owns" charity. I guess that also makes me a Liberal.

Power Point Ranger

Yes all those Liberal causes like same sex marriage and........ I think that's it. I like low taxes and as little war and spending as possible. I guess not hating every Muslim counts as being Liberal, too. And I got really pissed about the Stimulus Package and ObamaCare. Yeah, I am definitely a Liberal.

Rock, I am disagreeing with you about this on the concept that no one "owns" charity. I guess that also makes me a Liberal.
    I never said they own charity, that was the straw man you built. I think the words I used without looking back was that the giving of the liberals was shallow and i would say that the stats I provided proved that.

The only thing liberals have to offer conservatives is an example of what we should not do.

The idea that compassion , charity, art etc.... belong to liberalism is bullshit, they exist and have existed in conservatism for a long time but lack the shallowness and lack of sustainability that has developed in liberalism.
    I assume you mean shallow as a whole? And not necessarily that every Liberal is shallow in their charity? And when you say that they don't belong to Liberalism, you insinuate they belong, or are owned, by Conservatives. I won't argue that Conservatives donate more, I have seen the numbers. I don't care that Conservatives donate more and I wouldn't care if it were the Liberals who donated more.

Power Point Ranger

Charity is charity and compassion is compassion.
    And facts are facts. It's a known fact liberals are stingy bastids who want to spend YOUR money but not theirs.