Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57
  1. #41  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    What I read is that because Conservatives give more, they own the concept. Which I argue.
    You know exactly what I said or you wouldn't be twisting it to try and make it mean something else, one of the other reasons I can't stand liberals.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You know exactly what I said or you wouldn't be twisting it to try and make it mean something else, one of the other reasons I can't stand liberals.
    Yay this argument again. I don't like Liberals either. I never said anything belonged to either party. On the contrary I said they belonged to no specific group.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Yay this argument again. I don't like Liberals either. I never said anything belonged to either party. On the contrary I said they belonged to no specific group.
    How about the facts libtard, the statistics showed almost three times as much from conservatives, visualize me holding up my middle finger, that is how much liberals give. Now visualize me holding up three fingers, that is how much conservative give.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    How about the facts libtard, the statistics showed almost three times as much from conservatives, visualize me holding up my middle finger, that is how much liberals give. Now visualize me holding up three fingers, that is how much conservative give.
    1. I am not a Liberal

    2. As I just said, giving more does not make it your idea to own. It just means you give more. That's all. And good for you for doing so.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    1. I am not a Liberal

    2. As I just said, giving more does not make it your idea to own. It just means you give more. That's all. And good for you for doing so.
    Your posts speak for themselves, most of your time here is spent arguing for liberal causes.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Your posts speak for themselves, most of your time here is spent arguing for liberal causes.
    Yes all those Liberal causes like same sex marriage and........ I think that's it. I like low taxes and as little war and spending as possible. I guess not hating every Muslim counts as being Liberal, too. And I got really pissed about the Stimulus Package and ObamaCare. Yeah, I am definitely a Liberal.

    Rock, I am disagreeing with you about this on the concept that no one "owns" charity. I guess that also makes me a Liberal.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Yes all those Liberal causes like same sex marriage and........ I think that's it. I like low taxes and as little war and spending as possible. I guess not hating every Muslim counts as being Liberal, too. And I got really pissed about the Stimulus Package and ObamaCare. Yeah, I am definitely a Liberal.

    Rock, I am disagreeing with you about this on the concept that no one "owns" charity. I guess that also makes me a Liberal.
    I never said they own charity, that was the straw man you built. I think the words I used without looking back was that the giving of the liberals was shallow and i would say that the stats I provided proved that.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    The only thing liberals have to offer conservatives is an example of what we should not do.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #49  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The idea that compassion , charity, art etc.... belong to liberalism is bullshit, they exist and have existed in conservatism for a long time but lack the shallowness and lack of sustainability that has developed in liberalism.
    I assume you mean shallow as a whole? And not necessarily that every Liberal is shallow in their charity? And when you say that they don't belong to Liberalism, you insinuate they belong, or are owned, by Conservatives. I won't argue that Conservatives donate more, I have seen the numbers. I don't care that Conservatives donate more and I wouldn't care if it were the Liberals who donated more.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Charity is charity and compassion is compassion.
    And facts are facts. It's a known fact liberals are stingy bastids who want to spend YOUR money but not theirs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •