Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I assume you mean shallow as a whole? And not necessarily that every Liberal is shallow in their charity? And when you say that they don't belong to Liberalism, you insinuate they belong, or are owned, by Conservatives. I won't argue that Conservatives donate more, I have seen the numbers. I don't care that Conservatives donate more and I wouldn't care if it were the Liberals who donated more.
    There is nothing true of everyone in every group, it is really irritating to have to explain something that simple to you, this may be a little more than you can handle here , I know I don't have the time or the Patience to explain everything in perfect detail.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    There is nothing true of everyone in every group, it is really irritating to have to explain something that simple to you, this may be a little more than you can handle here , I know I don't have the time or the Patience to explain everything in perfect detail.
    Don't paint with such a broad brush.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    There is nothing true of everyone in every group, it is really irritating to have to explain something that simple to you, this may be a little more than you can handle here , I know I don't have the time or the Patience to explain everything in perfect detail.
    He's playing a game of GOTCHA!!! YOU'RE A RACIST AND A *)^&%^&**()_*&^$@#@.

    GenY, try debating like a grown up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    And facts are facts. It's a known fact liberals are stingy bastids who want to spend YOUR money but not theirs.
    It's no use Hawk, the density level here is high.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    He's playing a game of GOTCHA!!! YOU'RE A RACIST AND A *)^&%^&**()_*&^$@#@.

    GenY, try debating like a grown up.
    I have no reason to think he is a racist. And could you not say, Hawk, that Conservatives also want to spend our money just in different ways? Such as going to every country we don't like and killing people who cannot harm us.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    killing people who cannot harm us.
    Enough with the bullshit. We are not targeting innocents in Afghanistan and Iraq. Are you mad that we disrupted (killed) Al Qaeda operatives and their training camps in Afghanistan? Should we stand idly by while they train for and plan their next attack on us?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Enough with the bullshit. We are not targeting innocents in Afghanistan and Iraq. Are you mad that we disrupted (killed) Al Qaeda operatives and their training camps in Afghanistan? Should we stand idly by while they train for and plan their next attack on us?
    I am very happy that we went to Afghanistan. Then for some reason we went to Iraq and took our eye off the ball.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •