Thread: Cyber-Monday!!!

Hybrid View

1. #1 Cyber-Monday!!! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well, HP got me with a good offer on inkjet cartridges...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    And I've gotten a lot wrapped up in the last hour at LL Bean, Lands' End, and Daedalus books.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

We didn't get too exciting of Cyber Monday specials. SR got not one, but two deals at HP. They had a pretty good promo, plus free shipping. We decided to duplicate the order, as there usually aren't good deals at the local stores on printer cartridges.

I just barely made it with Snapfish as have fallen behind in having prints made of the little kids. There was a big promo for one cent pics, up to 300. I got $10.37 worth of pics for $1.13, plus that huge shipping and handling. Included in that order were duplicate pics of the dogs to send out for Christmas.

Nothing like waiting til the last minute. We took the pup pictures tonight. Those pics are going to be a tad dark, a black dog and a charcoal grey dog against a black rug, but had to find somewhere where they would sit still. At least they had their Christmas scarves on. Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Was browsing the internet just for S & G's looking at the Cyber Monday deals offered. Lot's of good deals available. Naturally some places taking advantage of some consumer ignorance by claiming to offer items at up to 70% off when in reality they are priced about twice what you can get them for normally with just a minimum amount of of research.

Caveat emptor
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Black Friday>Cyber Monday.

I bought a set of Circulon cookware on Friday for $99 at Macys, normally $269. Today they had it as a Cyber Monday special for $179. I was happy.