1. #1 Time for the FairTax 
    Think we are ready for the FairTax yet? Best way to get those leeches from going nuts on spending thier way out of thier own messes!

Even Chuck Norris says:

Have a pay-as-you-go government. If we don't have the money, we shouldn't spend it. Period. No more debt. No more bailouts. No more spending. As Thomas Jefferson wrote to Fulwar Skipwith in 1787, "The maxim of buying nothing but what we (have) money in our pockets to pay for … (is) a maxim which, of all others, lays the broadest foundation for happiness."

--Minimize taxes to citizens. Our earliest government's primary tool to raise revenue was from tariffs, not through the countless taxes placed upon citizens today. That is one reason I say to abolish the unconstitutional Internal Revenue Service and implement a "fair tax," which doesn't penalize productivity and will bring American manufacturing back within our borders.
    The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Think we are ready for the FairTax yet? Best way to get those leeches from going nuts on spending thier way out of thier own messes!

Even Chuck Norris says:

The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
    We are so far overdue for the FairTax that I worry that passing the legislation now would do no good.

I'm starting to think its a pipe dream anyway because the Republocrats are only interested in expanding the scope of their power - can you imagine them actually giving up the power to tax income...and the average voter is only interested in what they can get out of the government. I think most people secretly like seeing a third of their paycheck vanish. Our current system is status quo, the FairTax would be the biggest transfer of power from government to the people since the American Revolution. People are scared of taking control of their finances and the government is scared to let them have it. It's actually a perfect match.

The FairTax won't happen under McCain nor Obama - their positions on taxes and our current 'situation' will work out to pretty much the same thing: 'As we spent and regulated our way into this problem, so too will we spend and regulate our way out. $, $, $."
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    We are so far overdue for the FairTax that I worry that passing the legislation now would do no good.

I'm starting to think its a pipe dream anyway because the Republocrats are only interested in expanding the scope of their power - can you imagine them actually giving up the power to tax income...and the average voter is only interested in what they can get out of the government. I think most people secretly like seeing a third of their paycheck vanish. Our current system is status quo, the FairTax would be the biggest transfer of power from government to the people since the American Revolution. People are scared of taking control of their finances and the government is scared to let them have it. It's actually a perfect match.

The FairTax won't happen under McCain nor Obama - their positions on taxes and our current 'situation' will work out to pretty much the same thing: 'As we spent and regulated our way into this problem, so too will we spend and regulate our way out. $, $, $."
    I hate that I agree with that :mad: Maybe we just need a fiasco like the one now to change peoples minds.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.