Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    You do realize that if every Gary Johnson vote had gone for Mitt Romney, he still would have lost, yes?
    I read that if every district's 3rd party votes went for Romney for every swing state, it wouldn't have changed a single EV.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You voted against Romney hence you voted for Obama even if you didn't actually hit the switch for him. A vote for 3rd party loser was a vote for Obama in this election so that said, you voted for Obama IMO.
    That seems pretty arbitrary.

"You have brown hair HENCE you voted for Obama even if you didn't actually hit the switch for him"

See, in my world the definition of voting for someone is hitting the switch for them. Not whatever arbitrary definition someone makes up.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I read that if every district's 3rd party votes went for Romney for every swing state, it wouldn't have changed a single EV.
    Meaningless because you were not clairvoyant at the time you voted, Bama Boy.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 11-28-2012 at 05:29 PM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Meaningless because you were not clairvoyant at the time you voted Bama Boy.
    Yes, I voted for him because you decided that my not voting for him means I voted for him.

Last edited by m00; 11-28-2012 at 05:29 PM.

So it is negated because m00 didn't use foresight?
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Yes, I voted for him because you decided that my not voting for him means I voted for him.

Maybe you can get in on the inauguration in January, I'm betting they'll be smoking some premium bud.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Maybe you can get in on the inauguration in January, I'm betting they'll be smoking some premium bud.
    I don't see a problem if someone wanted to partake in the latter.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    So it is negated because m00 didn't use foresight?
    Rock believes that because he doesn't like someone, therefore they physically and literally voted for Obama, even if they didn't. Because Rock not liking someone is the same as voting for Obama, even if you didn't hit the switch.

I disagree -- I was able to predict a complete and utter Romney loss in the general election, even when they were down to 4 in the primaries. You were too enthralled with the RINO echo chamber of Romney's infallibility to notice... because being critical of the Romney campaign was somehow treasonous to conservative principles.

Bit dramatic don't you think m00.

I disagree -- I was able to predict a complete and utter Romney loss in the general election, even when they were down to 4 in the primaries.
    Welcome to so was everybody else. Any Republican candidate coming out of the primary was probably down 6 points right away and had to play from behind. Except for Ron Paul. He was probably down 20.

Quote Originally Posted by m00
    You were too enthralled with the RINO echo chamber of Romney's infallibility to notice
    Seriously? All I ever heard from anyone was that Romney was not their first choice. Were you not paying attention during the campaign season.

Quote Originally Posted by m00
    because being critical of the Romney campaign was somehow treasonous to conservative principles.
    Not quite. Putting Barry in office was. Even Rand Paul knew this.
    Be Not Afraid.