Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 87
  1. #61  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    You do realize that if every Gary Johnson vote had gone for Mitt Romney, he still would have lost, yes?
    I read that if every district's 3rd party votes went for Romney for every swing state, it wouldn't have changed a single EV.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #62  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You voted against Romney hence you voted for Obama even if you didn't actually hit the switch for him. A vote for 3rd party loser was a vote for Obama in this election so that said, you voted for Obama IMO.
    That seems pretty arbitrary.

    "You have brown hair HENCE you voted for Obama even if you didn't actually hit the switch for him"


    See, in my world the definition of voting for someone is hitting the switch for them. Not whatever arbitrary definition someone makes up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #63  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,892
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I read that if every district's 3rd party votes went for Romney for every swing state, it wouldn't have changed a single EV.
    Meaningless because you were not clairvoyant at the time you voted, Bama Boy.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 11-28-2012 at 05:29 PM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #64  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Meaningless because you were not clairvoyant at the time you voted Bama Boy.
    Yes, I voted for him because you decided that my not voting for him means I voted for him.

    Last edited by m00; 11-28-2012 at 05:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #65  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Meaningless because you were not clairvoyant at the time you voted, Bama Boy.
    So it is negated because m00 didn't use foresight?
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #66  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,892
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Yes, I voted for him because you decided that my not voting for him means I voted for him.

    Maybe you can get in on the inauguration in January, I'm betting they'll be smoking some premium bud.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #67  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Maybe you can get in on the inauguration in January, I'm betting they'll be smoking some premium bud.
    I don't see a problem if someone wanted to partake in the latter.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #68  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    So it is negated because m00 didn't use foresight?
    Rock believes that because he doesn't like someone, therefore they physically and literally voted for Obama, even if they didn't. Because Rock not liking someone is the same as voting for Obama, even if you didn't hit the switch.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #69  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Meaningless because you were not clairvoyant at the time you voted, Bama Boy.
    I disagree -- I was able to predict a complete and utter Romney loss in the general election, even when they were down to 4 in the primaries. You were too enthralled with the RINO echo chamber of Romney's infallibility to notice... because being critical of the Romney campaign was somehow treasonous to conservative principles.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #70  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,923
    Bit dramatic don't you think m00.

    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I disagree -- I was able to predict a complete and utter Romney loss in the general election, even when they were down to 4 in the primaries.
    Welcome to so was everybody else. Any Republican candidate coming out of the primary was probably down 6 points right away and had to play from behind. Except for Ron Paul. He was probably down 20.

    Quote Originally Posted by m00
    You were too enthralled with the RINO echo chamber of Romney's infallibility to notice
    Seriously? All I ever heard from anyone was that Romney was not their first choice. Were you not paying attention during the campaign season.

    Quote Originally Posted by m00
    because being critical of the Romney campaign was somehow treasonous to conservative principles.
    Not quite. Putting Barry in office was. Even Rand Paul knew this.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •