Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    But Romney couldn't turn out Republicans. The numbers have shown this. I agree it wasn't a "ham sandwich" election -- as much as people want to believe this, it never is. You actually do have to run a real candidate. The Republican leadership had themselves convinced of this false dichotomy that the only two options is that Obama is God, or Obama is the anti-Christ. If you don't think Obama is the anti-Christ, therefore you believe Obama is God.
    No, it was stubborn people like you that cost Romney. You all got butthurt that your man, Ron Paul wasn't the nominee so you all decided to either stay home or cast your vote for someone who had a slightly better chance of being elected president that I had of hitting last night's lottery. A I've said ad nauseum, that love or hate the Democrats but they get behind their candidate full bore. But because of people like you, the worst president in my lifetime, and I am old enough to fully remember that dark time called the Carter years so I know of what I speak in referring to Obama as the worst president not only in my lifetime but the lifetimes of my parents as well but back on point, people like you and your little cult of Ronulans thought it was worth 4 more years of a guy who is singlehandedly sending this country down a dark shithole of both sovereign and financial ruin just to prove some silly point. I don't care how you and your little cult of Ronulans think or believe but anyone of the Republican candidates who were running(with the possible exception to the unhinged nutbag named Ron Paul) was a better choice than what we had or what we are stuck with for 4 more years. The GOP should have been able to run an old tennis shoe against Obama and win but thanks to you and your merry little band of wingnuts, we now are on an unreversable course down the rathole so I hope you and the rest of your little cult sleeps well knowing that you all made that possible.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    No, it was stubborn people like you that cost Romney.
    This would only be true if Romney was somehow "owed" someone else's vote by default. How can you be against welfare system that claims person A is "owed" the money that belongs to person B, but simultaneously believe the person A's vote does indeed belong to person B?

You all got butthurt that your man, Ron Paul wasn't the nominee so you all decided to either stay home or cast your vote for someone who had a slightly better chance of being elected president that I had of hitting last night's lottery.
    Apparently, everyone who wasn't Obama had exactly the same chance of becoming president - 0%.

But because of people like you, the worst president in my lifetime... (blah blah blah)
    I guarantee in 4 years whoever the democrats put up will be the new "worse president in your lifetime." As I keep saying, it's very telling that the party of "personal responsibility" puts up a candidate who nobody wants to hold personally responsibility for failing to win an election.

You really blame all the people that Romney insulted, alienated, and took for granted... for not voting for him? Romney made it clear he didn't want my vote. He made it clear he didn't want to be my president. But yet... my vote belongs to him, and not voting for Romney is somehow stealing? That's would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic that you actually believe that.

And you can't have it both ways... either the Ron Paul people didn't have the numbers, and are irrelevant in which case their votes don't matter... or they are a sizeable faction of the Republican Party in which case it's Romney's job to accommodate them on something (just like he accommodated the Rockefeller wing).

This would only be true if Romney was somehow "owed" someone else's vote by default. How can you be against welfare system that claims person A is "owed" the money that belongs to person B, but simultaneously believe the person A's vote does indeed belong to person B?

Apparently, everyone who wasn't Obama had exactly the same chance of becoming president - 0%.

I guarantee in 4 years whoever the democrats put up will be the new "worse president in your lifetime." As I keep saying, it's very telling that the party of "personal responsibility" puts up a candidate who nobody wants to hold personally responsibility for failing to win an election.

You really blame all the people that Romney insulted, alienated, and took for granted... for not voting for him? Romney made it clear he didn't want my vote. He made it clear he didn't want to be my president. But yet... my vote belongs to him, and not voting for Romney is somehow stealing? That's would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic that you actually believe that.
    it is much easier to call you an idiot rather than wasting time typing out a paragraph of material and expecting a block of cheese to understand it.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    it is much easier to call you an idiot rather than wasting time typing out a paragraph of material and expecting a block of cheese to understand it.
    I vote in Georgia. What exactly are you blaming me for? Please explain to me how Romney getting more votes in Georgia would tip the election.

Please, lay it out for me. Use small words.

I vote in Georgia. What exactly are you blaming me for? Please explain to me how Romney getting more votes in Georgia would tip the election.

Please, lay it out for me. Use small words.
    Hi cheese, nice cheese, you would be good with a little Rotell, wuncha little buddy wuncha!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

It would appear that the way some blacks feel about Obama, is about the same way Nazis felt about Hitler.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.