Hybrid View

1. #1 'Two and a Half Men' actor calls his show 'filth' 
    Power CUer
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021887540

Zorro (3,557 posts)

'Two and a Half Men' actor calls his show 'filth'

The teenage actor who plays the half in the hit CBS comedy "Two and a Half Men" says in a video posted online by a Christian church that the show is "filth" and that viewers shouldn't watch it.

Nineteen-year-old Angus T. Jones has been on the show, which used to feature bad-boy actor Charlie Sheen and remains heavy with sexual innuendo, since he was 10 but says he doesn't want to be on it anymore.

"Please stop watching it," Jones said. "Please stop filling your head with filth."

Jones plays Jake, the son of Jon Cryer's uptight divorced chiropractor character, Alan, and the nephew of Sheen's hedonistic philandering music jingle writer character, Charlie. Sheen, who has publicly criticized CBS, was fired and replaced by Ashton Kutcher, who plays billionaire Walden.

More at: http://news.yahoo.com/two-half-men-a...224233686.html

This should get interesting.
    The tale of another child actor who rejects Hollywood for his own soul's salvation. (I personally wonder if we are going to hear about this poor kid being molested at some point.)

DUmmies are predictable here:

msongs (28,496 posts)
    1. hmmm, closet case protest? nt

Berserker (2,986 posts)
    4. Then quit

you little asshole and give all your money to charity.

Politicub (5,018 posts)
    29. He puts money in front of his morality

Angus should put up or shut up. If he's that concerned he would break his contract.

Otherwise he's nothing but hot air.

JimDandy (1,456 posts)
    11. What are "Signs of an actor who wants out of a contract?"

Let's play Jeopardy!

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021887540

The tale of another child actor who rejects Hollywood for his own soul's salvation. (I personally wonder if we are going to hear about this poor kid being molested at some point.)

DUmmies are predictable here:

msongs (28,496 posts)
    1. hmmm, closet case protest? nt

Berserker (2,986 posts)
    4. Then quit

you little asshole and give all your money to charity.

Politicub (5,018 posts)
    29. He puts money in front of his morality

Angus should put up or shut up. If he's that concerned he would break his contract.

Otherwise he's nothing but hot air.

JimDandy (1,456 posts)
    11. What are "Signs of an actor who wants out of a contract?"

Let's play Jeopardy!
    A person of honor keeps his word and lives up to past agreements. It just goes to show how important a person's word is to some liberals. Explains their stance on abortion. Make a mistake... take the easy way out.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    So... is he leaving the show? What does he intend to do? I'm surprised it's lasted at all since Charlie Sheen left. It was very funny when he was on it, and absolutely nothing after he "departed".
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

He's not half the man he used to be.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg