1. #1 Einsteinís brain was unusual in several respects, rarely seen photos show 
    Albert Einstein is widely regarded as a genius, but how did he get that way? Many researchers have assumed that it took a very special brain to come up with the theory of relativity and other insights that form the foundation of modern physics.

A study of 14 newly discovered photographs of Einstein’s brain, which was preserved for study after his death, concludes that the brain was indeed highly unusual in many ways. But researchers still don’t know exactly how the brain’s extra folds and convolutions translated into Einstein’s amazing abilities.
    Read More>http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...y.html?hpid=z6
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I'm currently reading (slowly, with breaks to read easier things) a book called The Age of Insight, about art, psychology and how the brain/eye connection works to produce the images we see. I got through the first 150 pages easily, because they were mostly about Viennese art in the early 20th century and Freudian psychology. Once the author got into brain science....

But it seems to me that most people have relative strengths and weaknesses in different parts of their brains, which is why some people are good at math and some have strong reading and communication skills. From this article, it sounds like Einstein had strengths in all parts of his brain and few weaknesses, which means not only could he understand physics, math and sciences, he could communicate his ideas to others who did not have that same ability, in ways that they could understand.

We need to get an analysis of of the GOP leaderships brains. Why in the world are they so anxious to abandon their core values, kiss the liberal democrat behind and sell their constituency down the river? Is it a chemical imbalance thats triggered when they acquire a certain amount of power? Or perhaps the decades and decades of "service" that propels them to the vaunted RINO designation they seem to relish so much. Or maybe their desire to "be liked" by the liberal media and entertainment establishment and to be invited to the Sunday morning talk shows trumps everything else. I dont know.

Is it a process or are they born to be incurable idiots with an R after their names? Sorry for the rant. You can 'return to your regular programming now'.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    We need to get an analysis of of the GOP leaderships brains. Why in the world are they so anxious to abandon their core values, kiss the liberal democrat behind and sell their constituency down the river? Is it a chemical imbalance thats triggered when they acquire a certain amount of power? Or perhaps the decades and decades of "service" that propels them to the vaunted RINO designation they seem to relish so much. Or maybe their desire to "be liked" by the liberal media and entertainment establishment and to be invited to the Sunday morning talk shows trumps everything else. I dont know.

Is it a process or are they born to be incurable idiots with an R after their names? Sorry for the rant. You can 'return to your regular programming now'.
    it isn't their brain it is the lack of a spinal column to protect the brain stem.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

This is the New Republican House representative.

Sort of a lap elephant

The brain is like a library, but full of information that forms thoughts and ideas. Unlike a library, the brain has a limited "Dewey Decimal System" to organize and locate the pieces of information to form the thoughts and ideas. It's practicing the short term memory to "fix" the information permanently in memory so that it can be retrieved and assembled.

IQ has little to do with it other than being able to "assemble" things.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA