Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Naked Protesters Storm Boehner’s Office 
    BuzzFeed's Chris Geidner tweets this photo of a group of nude protesters who stormed into House Majority Leader Rep. John Boehner’s (R-OH) office on Capitol Hill Tuesday afternoon.

Fox has learned that seven demonstrators from the group Act Up came into the personal office of House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) in the Longworth House Office Building around 12:30 pm. This is not the Speaker's Office, but his "regular" office alongside other rank and file members.

Act Up is devoted to backing legislation to fund additonal research to end the AIDS crisis. The protesters were upset about budget cuts to federal funding in the fight against AIDS and chanted, “Boehner, Boehner, don’t be a dick. Budget cuts will make us sick.”

US Capitol Police were called and arrested three of the women charging them with indecent exposure, according to reports.

Boehner's office is not commenting on the incident.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/leftist-pr...#ixzz2DU0M3Jgw
    Not going much going on with OWS so I thought I would file this necked libtard protest story here.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Rampant multiple partner sex and not wearing condoms will make you sick. Not whether or not the government gives money to the research of curing the disease.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Had this been a drunk man peeing behind a bar he would be on the sex offender list from now on but since this is liberal trash I'm sure most charges will be dropped.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

"Boehner's office is not commenting on the incident."

well I MUST

this may have been due to a number of factors including the new law against going naked in San Francisco and pf course these pukes staggering malcontent and various character disorders....

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    "Boehner's office is not commenting on the incident."

well I MUST

this may have been due to a number of factors including the new law against going naked in San Francisco and pf course these pukes staggering malcontent and various character disorders....

Last summer I drove through the Castro prepared to be pissed off by some old queens giving the place a bad reputation (as if it needed them). Frankly. when I actually saw the naked man standing at 18th and Castro, anger was not my response; I started laughing. It was the silliest sight, really. It was so thoroughly San Francisco and so thoroughly affected. It was like the people who put on their hippie clothes to go to the health food store. Like all things Castro, it was a sin in the real world of gay people: it was dated.

The gay community is supposed to be fashion forward and avant garde. The Castro is neither and the nudity didn't help. In fact, the entire city is in a time warp. The women look like they dress out of attics and thrift stores, and the men look like old ads for Levis, except that Levis used younger and better looking people. A growing problem in San Francisco is that with rents so high, it can neither draw youth nor keep seniors. All of the people who made San Francisco famous in our time, are either dead or living in Oregon or Arizona.

Stop having sex... it's not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Stop having sex... it's not that hard.
    Speak for yourself.

Center for Disease Control and Prevention

In 2010, in the 46 states with long-term confidential, name-based reporting, MSM( Men who have sex with men) accounted for 78% of estimated HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 years and older, and 61% of estimated diagnoses among all persons receiving an HIV diagnosis that year.
    In 2010, MSM accounted for 51% of estimated AIDS diagnoses among all adults and adolescents in the 50 states and the District of Columbia. Of the estimated 16,796 AIDS diagnoses among MSM, 37% were in blacks/African Americans; 36% in whites; and 22% in Hispanics/Latinos.
    As you can see Homosexuals that are an estimated 2% of the USA population comprise over 51% of Aids diagnoses in 2010 while the other 98% of the population made up the other 49 % of the diagnoses.

Still some folks want to stick their head in the sand and proclaim that AIDS/HIV is not predominately a Homosexually spread disease. The silly notion that gay marriage or what 2 adults do on their own terms doesn't affect me is helping to kill thousands of people a year, even with advancements in HIV inhibitors.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Power CUer
    LOL.... there have to be days when Boehner would rather be back behind the bar in the family tavern.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Naked Protesters Storm Boehner’s Office

Naked Protesters Storm Boner’s Office... there fixed. Funny ...

Thats what I see when I saw the title of this thread. Can you tell my personal disgust for this individual?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.