Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    The UN can have my interwebs when they pry it from my cold, dead hands!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    The country has been on a downhill slide since 1861. The only change in the slant of the slope.
    Why 1861?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Why 1861?
    I imagine it either has something to do with the War of Southern Aggression or Lincoln, who was sworn in in early 1861.
    Be Not Afraid.

More to do with the invasion of a sovereign state by federal troops with no authority.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

More to do with the invasion of a sovereign state by federal troops with no authority.
    Yeah. Looking back I think a serious mistake was made by allowing the Feds to surrender Fort Sumter and leave without losing a single man. Probably shoulda just killed them all...... Sends the best message, ya know.

Yeah, that's what I thought. War of Southern Aggression?!? That's cute.

The beginning of the end of states rights began with the election of Lincoln the Tyrant and was sealed on April 9, 1865. Without the 10th Amendment or the threat of secession the federal government had the power and arrogance to rule with an iron fist and that day has finally come.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Yeah. Looking back I think a serious mistake was made by allowing the Feds to surrender Fort Sumter and leave without losing a single man. Probably shoulda just killed them all...... Sends the best message, ya know.
    DisHonest Abe planned to invade the South, regardless of the outcome of the Sumter affair so perhaps the best lesson to take from dealing with the yankees/progressives/communists is to give no quarter.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Enough already, we get it, you're still sore from your pride (and ass) being spanked by freedom loving Northern forces.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    DisHonest Abe planned to invade the South, regardless of the outcome of the Sumter affair so perhaps the best lesson to take from dealing with the yankees/progressives/communists is to give no quarter.

The UN is working to eliminate free speech on a global scale, and you're refighting FT Sumpter? Really?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Enough already, we get it, you're still sore from your pride (and ass) being spanked by freedom loving Northern forces.
    How do you justify calling them 'freedom loving' when they subjugated a nation of people who had declared their independence?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ